Eli Elezra Pwning Horse 1k/2k

Damnit, why am I just finding out about this now? Anyone have a working link to download the dvd?
It's on pokerbay, and maybe you can find a different torrent too if you arent registered there.The level of play is hilariously awful and the women are hot - so it is definately worth watching. :club:
He was just sitting on $120k, stood up, then sat back down with $20k.
Isn't that pretty much going south? And, you know, pretty out of order? I've never done it, nor seen it done or spoken about, but I'd be pretty pissed if someone I was playing did that.
Isn't that pretty much going south? And, you know, pretty out of order? I've never done it, nor seen it done or spoken about, but I'd be pretty pissed if someone I was playing did that.
not knowing all the info here we dont know who he won all that money off of.......... therefore maybe gettin ready to start vs new groupl at same table. But didnt you see the link i think a rich guy making money is a little less important in this particular thread.
not knowing all the info here we dont know who he won all that money off of.......... therefore maybe gettin ready to start vs new groupl at same table. But didnt you see the link i think a rich guy making money is a little less important in this particular thread.
Um...It doesn't matter who he got the money from. You are not allowed to take money off of the table. By standing up and sitting back down with less, taking money off of the table is exactly what he's doing here.

ah that link just caused me to be blinded out of a 6 handed tourny for 10+min cause i registered when it was seating but then got looking at the tittays.u cant go south on stars can you? if you leave and come back within 30 min you have to sit with the same stack. surprised u can do this on tilt

Um...It doesn't matter who he got the money from. You are not allowed to take money off of the table. By standing up and sitting back down with less, taking money off of the table is exactly what he's doing here.
I think it's not as big a deal if it's limit poker. Especially if he still has the same stack as everyone else sitting.
I think it's not as big a deal if it's limit poker. Especially if he still has the same stack as everyone else sitting.
I disagree.That is all.
It's on pokerbay, and maybe you can find a different torrent too if you arent registered there.The level of play is hilariously awful and the women are hot - so it is definately worth watching. :D
I couldn't find it on pokerbay, but it may just be because I'm an idiot. :club:
He was just sitting on $120k, stood up, then sat back down with $20k. The lovely Erica Schoenberg is sitting at tthe table too
correct me if i am wrong but is she the one with david benyamine? If so that give hope to all us fat guys. Except of course for the fact that I am not filthy rich nor do i have brilliant poker mind. Ok so it's little hope, but hope none the less.
I couldn't find it on pokerbay, but it may just be because I'm an idiot. :club:
No, you are right, apparently the torrent got lost during the recent server crash.I don't know how to upload torrents, so I'll upload it on a sharehoster site, I'll post the link in a couple hours (I don't have a very fast connection).
I disagree.That is all.
you can't disagree about things that aren't opinions. 1) the site allows it, so its ok under the rules of the game you are playing, and therefore ok. 2) its limit poker, stack sizes don't matter.