Daniel Negreanu Doesn't Man Up To His Bets....

The 100$ isnt anything. I just saw my post and saw I posted it under JamFly's thread. I thought I responded in Daniel's bracelet bet thread. Kill me now please. Sorry Daniel, my apologies, I thought I responded under your original thread.
It doesn't matter where you posted it. Even if you had posted in his thread, he still has to accept the bet. CYA much?
The 100$ isnt anything. I just saw my post and saw I posted it under JamFly's thread. I thought I responded in Daniel's bracelet bet thread. Kill me now please. Sorry Daniel, my apologies, I thought I responded under your original thread.
Wow, feel free to think before you tell someone you've never met that they owe you money for a bet you never made.
The only bets that I accepted were those bets that were posted. Otherwise I'd have to chase down 100 people to collect. A couple people did post up the money, and those people are the ones that will be paid. In otherwords, not you. You think I would seriously accept wagers from random people on the internet without getting them to post the money first?
BS..I bet you 500k that you would grow your hair back and you haven't paid up.Ship the half million.
Wow, feel free to think before you tell someone you've never met that they owe you money for a bet you never made.
Yeah, and those are serious accusations to be making against someone who gamble/plays poker for a living. OP must think he's Prahlad Friedman or something.
this is exactly what happend a friend of mine even emailed daniel and in his reply he said send the money to his pokerstars acount and then the deal was legit so thats pretty obv that u are misinformed if u wanted the bet u obv need to post up the money to confirm it guy .
I call shenigans. DN didnt officially join stars till after the series started this year.
I call shenigans. DN didnt officially join stars till after the series started this year.
DN's had his kidpoker account on pokerstars for years and years. Just because he became a member of team pokerstars after the wsop started, doesn't mean he doesn't have an account.
But we all knew he has always had a (or many) Stars account...ldo.
Yeah youre right Daniel probably did email this guys buddy and tell him his "secret" stars screen name so that he could honor his $25 bet.....my bad. lol

DN laying out the wager and conditions is considered an invitation to treat in this circumstance.By saying "I will put $500 into that wager" you are making an offer.DN may then either accept or decline your offer, and it is apparent that through his silence he declined; since acceptance of an offer cannot be conveyed through silence.If it were the case that anyone could take DN up on the wager (i.e DN offered and you accepted), then DN would be liable to things he didn't even look at. For this reason DN's proposal of a wager can only be seen as an invitation to treat, and not an offer to which you accepted.

umm ya and matusow only plays on fulltilt ,,
Yeah youre right Daniel probably did email this guys buddy and tell him his "secret" stars screen name so that he could honor his $25 bet.....my bad. lol
it was a 1k bet and are u trying to be funny ?
it was a 1k bet and are u trying to be funny ?
My apologies. Im sure your story is very true. Please send on my apologies to your friend too, oh and tell him congrats on his 5k win.
My apologies. Im sure your story is very true. Please send on my apologies to your friend too, oh and tell him congrats on his 5k win.
he didnt bet he was just asking how to do it and that was daniels reply no big deal

Wow, PokerDealer2005. That sucks man.Weird thing is, out of the blue, Daniel transfered $500 to my Stars account. Not sure what he has against you man....you piss him off or something? :club: