Daniel Negreanu Doesn't Man Up To His Bets....

The proof is in the thread he made. I posted I accept like 2 days after he made the post. And why would I need him to accept? He made an open invitation for people to bet against him.
i'm pretty sure the thread stated that the minimum bet he was willing to accept was $100,000. also, he would've confirmed it and/or discussed it with you privately if he was accepting the bet.to summarize:100 < 100,000lock.

The only bets that I accepted were those bets that were posted. Otherwise I'd have to chase down 100 people to collect. A couple people did post up the money, and those people are the ones that will be paid. In otherwords, not you. You think I would seriously accept wagers from random people on the internet without getting them to post the money first?

The only bets that I accepted were those bets that were posted. Otherwise I'd have to chase down 100 people to collect. A couple people did post up the money, and those people are the ones that will be paid. In otherwords, not you. You think I would seriously accept wagers from random people on the internet without getting them to post the money first?
SMACK......and stay down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jimmy, remember when I said I'd bet a Million Dollars that the Colts would win the Super Bowl? And you just kinda laughed, well, I want my Million Dollars man, cause we had a bet!

There were lots of posts in that thread, that was just the link to my post in the thread. And where would we have posted the bets anyways? Blah, I like Daniel but he should man up here. Not many people responded in your thread about the bracelet bet anyways. You lost, and you should pay up.
did you check your poker account for your fictional bet?Daniel just told me he transferred you $100 to the FCP poker room.bonne chance
this is exactly what happend a friend of mine even emailed daniel and in his reply he said send the money to his pokerstars acount and then the deal was legit so thats pretty obv that u are misinformed if u wanted the bet u obv need to post up the money to confirm it guy .

I had a bet with DN that Jerry Yang was gonna win the ME too! Pay up man!!Well, I didn't discuss it with him... and I didn't actually post it either, but I clearly remember thinking it, very quietly.Damn welcher.

There were lots of posts in that thread, that was just the link to my post in the thread. And where would we have posted the bets anyways? Blah, I like Daniel but he should man up here. Not many people responded in your thread about the bracelet bet anyways. You lost, and you should pay up.
Wow, are you serious? You really expect Daniel to pay people who did not put the money up front? So if someone posted in a chat box while he was playing, "Daniel, I put $500 against you winning a bracelet" and he never responds, that would make the bet binding because he had said he would take bets? Wow...just wow. If it wasn't clear to you that this is ludicrous, you should have PM'd him or even Bob for confirmation.
Don't be ridiculous. You never once got a confirmation on this bet from me. I never replied to your thread saying say, "Mr.Anonymous online poster" I'd be happy to make a bet with you despite the fact that I have no proof you actually have $500!
Don't be ridiculous. You never once got a confirmation on this bet from me. I never replied to your thread saying say, "Mr.Anonymous online poster" I'd be happy to make a bet with you despite the fact that I have no proof you actually have a life!
FYP