Full Tilt Accepting Credit

Now don't everyone go depositing without RakebacK!!!! :club: PM or use the link.
Haha - always thinking aren't you?I'm looking forward to trying my MC that was declined a couple weeks ago tonight after work.

My debit card worked for years (Mastercard) on PStars until recently. Now it doesn't work. Now I have to download full tilt poker and try that. Thanks a lot, I thought my donating days were over.Free money (maybe) coming on Full Tilt from this guy *double thumbs*

I have a visa debit and I'm still getting rejected, hell i can't even get epassporte to work..**** you all..
Double check that your address and name info all match your account. I just used a visa debit card no probs.
  • 6 months later...
Sorry to burst the bubble.... no it doesn't work.I have a VISA debit card. Have had it for many years. I have a decent balance. It was rejected....... twice.I was hopeful....but alas..... it was not to be.I live in the United States of Dictatorship.
My 5th Third Debit MasterCard has had no issues depositing on either site since the big ban. My Household Visa works as well.
Kind of fits this, how do you get a deposit on Pokerstars if you have a debit card?
Just for giggles..I tried my debit card on PokerStars today and guess what. IT WORKED ! I am possitive that neither of these sites would take my debit card about a year ago and now BOTH of them are taking it. It is so sweet! NO CHARGES! Also.... PokerStars is running a first deposit tourney thing. Use promo code STARS2008 when you make a deposit to qualify for this tourney."How do I enter?Make your first deposit with any one of the convenient methods we offer using the code STARS2008. Play in the daily Round 1 freerolls Your first deposit gains you to entry* into all the remaining daily freerolls from the time of your deposit onwards. Plus, you will get our of up to $50 at the same time. You must enter the code STARS2008 into the bonus code field of the cashier when making your first deposit.Daily freerolls are located under the Tourney > Freeroll tab in your PokerStars game lobby."This must not only work for first time deposits because I already had money in my account..but when I made another deposit it qualified me for these freerolls.In short.... BOTH of these sites are taking debit cards again. (for now)

I saw the name of this thread but didn't realize it was an old bump.My credit and debit cards (both through B of A) have never worked at sites. Some banks have stricter guidlines than others.I did have $200 on a Gift2Go card from last year, before they stopped being accepted. I had bought a couple to have available to take advantage of Absolute's frequent redeposit bonuses. Then Gift2Go wouldn't work at Absolute. I also tried it at PStars, FT, and Bodog. Nothing. I hadn't spent it because I've been waiting for a $200 even purchase so I wouldn't have to keep track of how much was left on it. Then, I kind of forgot about it. This thread sparked the old brain cells. Woo Hoo ! It just worked on FT !!!!! Thanks for bumping this. Almost like free money..... Like when you use a seldom used coat or pocketbook and find money inside. Yippee !

Just for giggles..I tried my debit card on PokerStars today and guess what. IT WORKED ! I am possitive that neither of these sites would take my debit card about a year ago and now BOTH of them are taking it. It is so sweet! NO CHARGES! Also.... PokerStars is running a first deposit tourney thing. Use promo code STARS2008 when you make a deposit to qualify for this tourney."How do I enter?Make your first deposit with any one of the convenient methods we offer using the code STARS2008. Play in the daily Round 1 freerolls Your first deposit gains you to entry* into all the remaining daily freerolls from the time of your deposit onwards. Plus, you will get our of up to $50 at the same time. You must enter the code STARS2008 into the bonus code field of the cashier when making your first deposit.Daily freerolls are located under the Tourney > Freeroll tab in your PokerStars game lobby."This must not only work for first time deposits because I already had money in my account..but when I made another deposit it qualified me for these freerolls.In short.... BOTH of these sites are taking debit cards again. (for now)
Yes...but in the end..."The Man" got back at me. Went to fillup with gas at 7-11..... card declined.For making 2 overseas charges in one day...the bank stopped my debit card. Good to know they were looking out for me I guess but....geez a phone call would be nice.
Yes...but in the end..."The Man" got back at me. Went to fillup with gas at 7-11..... card declined.For making 2 overseas charges in one day...the bank stopped my debit card. Good to know they were looking out for me I guess but....geez a phone call would be nice.
Watch out for those phone calls..............a few years back my cousin had decided to propose to his girlfriend. By the time he got home from the jewelry store, his credit card company had already called inquiring about the $5000 jewelry purchase. Kind of killed the surprise factor.