Full Tilt Accepting Credit

I had heard rumors that Bodog and Full Tilt are now accepting normal Visa cards, so I thought I'd try mine (the one that had been rejected at every site previously). It worked! Full Tilt now accepts Visa and MC!If you want to get money on FT (and, reportedly, also Bodog), do it quick before this loophole closes again, because you know there is no way the feds are going to let this go on for long.

I had heard rumors that Bodog and Full Tilt are now accepting normal Visa cards, so I thought I'd try mine (the one that had been rejected at every site previously). It worked! Full Tilt now accepts Visa and MC!If you want to get money on FT (and, reportedly, also Bodog), do it quick before this loophole closes again, because you know there is no way the feds are going to let this go on for long.
I don't know that the SITES were rejecting cards. I think the cards had the SITES blocked. In which case, I don't think anyone can use one to deposit. But that's just what I'm THINKING. The truth may be different.
With Full Tilt, when your credit/bank statement comes in it won't show up as a deposit for FTP so there is no way to know that you just deposited money to gamble.

Sorry to burst the bubble.... no it doesn't work.I have a VISA debit card. Have had it for many years. I have a decent balance. It was rejected....... twice.I was hopeful....but alas..... it was not to be.I live in the United States of Dictatorship.

FYI...My debit card never worked on Party back in the day or Stars. Never tried it on FT until I saw this thread. It worked and it's already listed on my online banking as LPDF BUSINESS A.

Sorry to burst the bubble.... no it doesn't work.I have a VISA debit card. Have had it for many years. I have a decent balance. It was rejected....... twice.I was hopeful....but alas..... it was not to be.I live in the United States of Dictatorship.
don't know what to say dude, my visa debit card has worked perfectly fine on full tilt for a couple of months now, i think it might be your card or bank that is the problem here, whenever i deposit it shows up as a dummy corporation so nobody knows it's a gambling website.

My Visa debit has always worked on Tilt, but has never worked on Stars (even pre-legislation it didn't work). Don't know what the difference is, but it's not the card or the bank, has to be something to do with how Tilt reports the transaction.

I can't believe it...I just tried my VISA debit card and it worked to deposit funds at Full Tilt. It never worked before. Obviously, they changed something...excellent.

full tilt's processing doesnt use a gaming code i dont think, so the card doesnt know its a gaming site
lol, pwned!

My Visa credit (not debit) card has worked on Bodog for quite some time, which I've been trying to tell other people. Doesn't work on Stars, and I haven't tried FTP lately.I can deposit on Bodog with NO fees.So people paying fees and jumping through hoops are getting ripped off IMO. I won't play online if I have to pay a fee.

ZOMG, too funni.I'm killing time waiting for a meeting and decided to just try this for the hell of it. (edit: I used my checking account Visa debit)In like less than a minute, I now have $100 in my F T account. Just like that. Staight across...no fees, no huge Neteller-esque percentage rape...no Blue dot, Green dot, F-U dot Walgreens pre paid BS.Boom, done.crap. Now I have to play online again. :club:

My visa credit and check card works on FTP. Haven't tried Bodog. It doesn't work on stars for me. It has been working on FTP the past couple months though. It bills under a pseudo-name.

If you do not work for the Feds, then I just want to say my debit card never worked before. I tried it again once I read this thread, did not expect it to work, but it did work. I was pleasantly suprised. Thanks and props to the OP.If you do work for the feds, then I am just kidding and there is no need to look into FT's credit card transactions.

If you do not work for the Feds, then I just want to say my debit card never worked before. I tried it again once I read this thread, did not expect it to work, but it did work. I was pleasantly suprised. Thanks and props to the OP.If you do work for the feds, then I am just kidding and there is no need to look into FT's credit card transactions.
Busted. Wooop wooop wooop..........