Ivey & Townsend Are Going At It Right Now

Who is this Townsend guy?? I've been away for a while...haven't been following poker as much as I should. Someone care to give a chump a clue??
The most dominating online player this side of GrinderMJ.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most dominating online player this side of GrinderMJ.
Ahhh..well, obv not anymore, o rly? He's never beaten me either, I dare him to sit down in my my .25/.50 Stud game, I'll eat his monkey az$z$ alive, WOOT WOOT!!!!!!
Ahhh..well, obv not anymore, o rly? He's never beaten me either, I dare him to sit down in my my .25/.50 Stud game, I'll eat his monkey az$z$ alive, WOOT WOOT!!!!!!
You haven't been around for a while, you just need to challenge him and reclaim your territory!
Who is this gmanshade guy?? I've been away for a while...haven't been following poker as much as I should. Someone care to give a chump a clue??
FYP
FYP
Are you for real, or are you just joking around and trying to wind up FCP?I know you've got a lot of people fooled, but I still vote joke account. Hmm... not sure who though.
Are you for real, or are you just joking around and trying to wind up FCP?I know you've got a lot of people fooled, but I still vote joke account. Hmm... not sure who though.
The mods can tell a joke account from a real one most of the time, since he's caught the ire of at least Zach my vote is real account.
The mods can tell a joke account from a real one most of the time, since he's caught the ire of at least Zach my vote is real account.
Please!! You're gonna knock my faith in the human race if you tell me he's for real. :club:
i could be the owner of the site, and it could be that i asked zach to pretend to be my enemy...that is another possibility. :club: