Prtypsux's Wpt Ft Is On Tonight!

I had to comment. I was on the road last week when this aired. I had been looking forward to it something serious. So, I timed my stop for the night to coincide with the start time. I got held up in traffic, but when I walked into the hotel lobby, the show was on the TV. I registered quickly and rushed up to my room. I flipped through the channels trying to find the show, but no luck. So I went to the guide channel, found the channel number and entered it manually... black screen. I head down to the lobby and ask the guy... "I saw you were watching the WPT a minute ago, why can't I get that channel in my room?" He proceeds to tell me that is the master account and the rooms don't get all the stations. I started to ask for a refund. So, Saturday... I catch the re-run but I have to leave around 1:00. The last hand I saw was when you shoved with like 87 and sucked out. I couldn't believe the push, and it looked like you couldn't believe you were called. Then when you caught the suckout, I figured you'd go crazy, but it looked almost like you were sorry you caught it.I've GOT to see the rest, I'll have to see when they show a re-run again. Or if anybody has a link, I'll hang out and watch it later.
DVR (do yourself a favor)
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to comment. I was on the road last week when this aired. I had been looking forward to it something serious. So, I timed my stop for the night to coincide with the start time. I got held up in traffic, but when I walked into the hotel lobby, the show was on the TV. I registered quickly and rushed up to my room. I flipped through the channels trying to find the show, but no luck. So I went to the guide channel, found the channel number and entered it manually... black screen. I head down to the lobby and ask the guy... "I saw you were watching the WPT a minute ago, why can't I get that channel in my room?" He proceeds to tell me that is the master account and the rooms don't get all the stations. I started to ask for a refund. So, Saturday... I catch the re-run but I have to leave around 1:00. The last hand I saw was when you shoved with like 87 and sucked out. I couldn't believe the push, and it looked like you couldn't believe you were called. Then when you caught the suckout, I figured you'd go crazy, but it looked almost like you were sorry you caught it.I've GOT to see the rest, I'll have to see when they show a re-run again. Or if anybody has a link, I'll hang out and watch it later.
Youtube...type in WPT season 5 episode 17...it'll be there, parts 1-9 :club:.
QFT. But I preferred it, I kinda hate it when a guy sucks out and goes crazy. It's not that classy, JC came across really well imo.
QFT. But I preferred it, I kinda hate it when a guy sucks out and goes crazy. It's not that classy, JC came across really well imo.
Likewise, my friends who watched it said the same."Wow, for once a guy who doesn't scream and pump his fists when he sucks out or wins a hand. Nice."
Likewise, my friends who watched it said the same."Wow, for once a guy who doesn't scream and pump his fists when he sucks out or wins a hand. Nice."
My thoughts exactly. I was looking for the slightest bit of glee on his face, but you could tell he knew he had just dodged a bullet. (wow, hard to use that phrase relating to poker without cracking up)
Youtube...type in WPT season 5 episode 17...it'll be there, parts 1-9 :club: .
Thanks, man. I'm gonna watch it after work.