Prtypsux's Wpt Ft Is On Tonight!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they come up with a nickname for him?
The Midland Mexican!
Can someone link me to the best/safest site to watch this tomorrow?
Just download utorrent and then get this from pokerbay or search torrentz.comYou'll be fine, I promise.
Congrats JC, I thought you came off really well. Also, Hoosier looking all sexy on the rail, I want your babies.
Can someone link me to the best/safest site to watch this tomorrow?
Sure, just skip right over this like it never happened. I see.
7- Remind me to discuss the KQ hand once you guys see it...it was probably the most interesting hand I played at the FT.8- David Pham owned me to the point where I got paranoid and thought I might be exposing my cards too much. That most likely wasn't the case but thats one of the thoughts that came to my head at the time, because of the absolute spanking I was getting...every move I tried he just shipped it on me, and since I never had a hand I kept mucking.
7 - If you mean the K-Q vs. A-6 hand then I like your fold, it could go either way though... totally your call.8 - He didn't own you, he just held over you. It was pretty sick to watch actually.GG, get there again at The Legends and TID!

Boy, Party P Sux had a lot of fans in the audience. Were they all FCPers? Remind me who was in the audience from FCP? Who can we see? Anyone want to get a picture of it and label it? That would be pretty cool.

Watching it again right now. Wow, the Dragon was slapped in the face hard with the deck.2 sets, 3 two pairs, and 2 FH's. wowowowowowowowowif I remember correctly.

What I am more impressed with than anything is the way PrtyP handled himself. Most people when they suck out, jump up and down like they have just been saved and our going through the Gates of Heaven. JCA had a look of embarrassment/relief each time. I wish more players would act this way.Congrats on the cash, and congrats on the amount of class you showed! :club::D

9- Fluffdog's famous phrase "ship the boomsauce :club::D:D:):D:):D " might become a household celebratory yell, except the icons will be acted out by looshle. This will only happen if the cameras catch the crowds response to all of my suckouts.Enjoy the show.
If you are listening for it, you can only hear someone yelling "BOOMSAUCE!!!" in the back ground after the KT vs T3 hand heads up when Mike says "and folks, if you follow the World Poker Tour week in and week out...."
How many times did VVP have to refer to you as "the Mexican kid did this... oh the Mexican kid sucks out again..."?
Didn't want to get him confussed with the others! :club: