Prtypsux's Wpt Ft Is On Tonight!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't put any money on that one there pal.
Oh c'mon...you're a degenerate gambler like the rest of us...We all take prop bets we KNOW we can't win occassionally.

I think it's pretty close, but in terms of shameless self-promotion, Ryland is starting to eclipse even Phil Hellmuth.When do the customized 'Ryland 22 Inch Rims' (made out of genuine plastic) come out, sir?

3 years, one month, few days and there will be OMG RYLAND ON WPTaments tonight ?
when are the chip sets coming out oh forgive me if you play with turds they stinkand melt.what are the denominations corn for $10,peanut for $25,peas for $50,iron pills for $100
The Pokerbaydownload prob avail tomorrow morning
meh I don't download that type of stuff, too nitty/nervous about viruses, etc. Will they have it on youtube?
meh I don't download that type of stuff, too nitty/nervous about viruses, etc. Will they have it on youtube?
doubt it, too big a file , no?
yea, cuz you should really be worried about f'ing up that masterpiece of a laptop you own.How are you not watching it? I have like 30 people coming to my friend's bar to watch it...just fly out tomorrow :club:
yea, cuz you should really be worried about f'ing up that masterpiece of a laptop you own.How are you not watching it? I have like 30 people coming to my friend's bar to watch it...just fly out tomorrow :club:
Obv not worried about the laptop but worried about a keylogger getting into my system and my accts getting hacked.I just went to tivo it so I wouldn't forget tomorrow when I realized we don't get the Travel channel. I'm actually more tilted from this than I am from the many thousands I've lost the past week.

lmao @ hoosiers laptop. you shoulda just let me use / borrow it in vegas knowing I'd lose or breakt it forcing me to buy you a new one.also, can't wait for tomorrow night. was so tilted thinking it was last week I signed up for jc alvarado tips and updates. WE GOIN MOBILE.

Over/Under: Number of times JC says a word phrase that ends with the word "ball". Examples: "I hit the ole 5ball" "The old JC Tranball" I'm setting the line at 4
lol unfortunately I wasn't saying ball that much at the time, maybe I was but I didn't in the episode. I also didn't say "bacon cheesburgers" at all at the end of betting amounts. I promise I will do it all next time.Things to keep in mind for all of those that will watch:1- I was drunk2- I was nervous3- I NEVER had a hand preflop except the 3rd hand I had JJ, and hardly ever connected w/ the flop4- My friend Tom will be doing a lot of finger counts with his hand high in the air from the stands, ie. he counts from 1-4 then back down to 1. He did this for no reason at all so don't mistake it for signaling.5- It went from 6 handed to 3 handed in nearly 20 minutes. Then we played a couple hours 3 handed. 6- Hoosier will infact give Tran a passionate hug. Hope it airs.7- Remind me to discuss the KQ hand once you guys see it...it was probably the most interesting hand I played at the FT.8- David Pham owned me to the point where I got paranoid and thought I might be exposing my cards too much. That most likely wasn't the case but thats one of the thoughts that came to my head at the time, because of the absolute spanking I was getting...every move I tried he just shipped it on me, and since I never had a hand I kept mucking.9- Fluffdog's famous phrase "ship the boomsauce :club::D:D:):D:):D " might become a household celebratory yell, except the icons will be acted out by looshle. This will only happen if the cameras catch the crowds response to all of my suckouts.Enjoy the show.
lol unfortunately I wasn't saying ball that much at the time, maybe I was but I didn't in the episode. I also didn't say "bacon cheesburgers" at all at the end of betting amounts. I promise I will do it all next time.Things to keep in mind for all of those that will watch:1- I was drunk2- I was nervous3- I NEVER had a hand preflop except the 3rd hand I had JJ, and hardly ever connected w/ the flop4- My friend Tom will be doing a lot of finger counts with his hand high in the air from the stands, ie. he counts from 1-4 then back down to 1. He did this for no reason at all so don't mistake it for signaling.5- It went from 6 handed to 3 handed in nearly 20 minutes. Then we played a couple hours 3 handed. 6- Hoosier will infact give Tran a passionate hug. Hope it airs.7- Remind me to discuss the KQ hand once you guys see it...it was probably the most interesting hand I played at the FT.8- David Pham owned me to the point where I got paranoid and thought I might be exposing my cards too much. That most likely wasn't the case but thats one of the thoughts that came to my head at the time, because of the absolute spanking I was getting...every move I tried he just shipped it on me, and since I never had a hand I kept mucking.9- Fluffdog's famous phrase "ship the boomsauce :club::D:D:):D:):D " might become a household celebratory yell, except the icons will be acted out by looshle. This will only happen if the cameras catch the crowds response to all of my suckouts.Enjoy the show.
You're the man, can't wait to see it!