Looks like a fun time ! E-Dog has a decent swing and your swing is getting better! As for the tree rule (he can shake the tree to make the ball drop out) the rule is he HAS to identify the ball in the tree to make sure its his. If it is his, he can take an unplayable lie (2 club lengths no closer to the hole and a 1 shot penalty) if it is NOT his ball or he is not able to identify it, he has to go back to where he last last hit the shot and take his 1 shot penalty. Cant wait for the series, looks awesome! Looks like the Swingtrainer is helpin D!

So bummed we didn't get you out there when we were out there. This is great stuff. (Hate that I had that big blue circle in the middle of the screen though when watching this, anyone else get that?)Hows the weather in Vancouver?And when can we see the rest of this? MORE PLEASE! :club:

How does this work? If Erick is giving Daniel 11 shots and they are playing for 10k a hole - is Erick just giving Daniel .611 of a shot each hole? So as long as Erick beats Daneil by 1 shot then he wins that individual hole? Explain it to us who don't golf and don't know how golf bets work.

too much time spent on the tree ball, killed the momentum.but i'd watch..graphics for all the bets would clarify things.

Looks like a lot of fun... especially if you keep it off the cuff. Might take a while to get 18 in though lol. I'll be watching, call me if you need a stand in!Peace and Be Safe...Randall

More Raw Golf pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee...........Any day noooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............... :club: Gavin sure throws a mean 7 iron btw.For what its worth, as long as this show keeps an un-rehearsed air about it and can candidly follow the play, catching all the swings and the cursing and the yelling and the needling, then it will be worth watching.

too much time spent on the tree ball, killed the momentum.but i'd watch..graphics for all the bets would clarify things.
I would like to see who won or lost at the end of each hole. Like in 'I Bet You' at the end of each bet there is a graphic that shows how much one of them won and their total for that episode.
I'd watch it When do we see the rest?
Edog: Sheiky what did you get?Sheiky: A 6 or 7Edog: You better figure it out manSheiky: OK I GOT A 7!I laughed. Better get a calcluator Sheiky.
Edog: Sheiky what did you get?Sheiky: A 6 or 7Edog: You better figure it out manSheiky: OK I GOT A 7!I laughed. Better get a calcluator Sheiky.
Yea, that was a little shady. I'd keep an eye on him when it involves money.