Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry= Paul whatever his name was from the WPT, he loved to make big calls instead of putting the pressure on with the big raises himself. When the big calls were right (A9 vs Lee and A5 vs Raymond) he looks like a genius, and when he wins the key coinflips vs Alex and Tuan he wins the tourney.btw, I had a bad feeling too as soon as the 7 came on the turnwe as poker players ran really good to get 2 great world champs in Raymer and Hachem, now it looks like we're experiencing the negative side of variance with Gold and now Yang

I thought he was a total donk at first. But he's actually not too bad, he just plays a little bit unorthodox with the size of his bets etc. To to fair he got his money in with the best hand virtually every time and some of his early crazy plays got him paid off by better players who called/pushed with weaker hands and they should have known better than to do that against him.

Not a "feeling" so much as, thinking to myself, "Wow, Yang's bad luck's gonna have to turn around at some point." Dude lost a lot of 70/30 and 60/40's.
Your'e right. But he is obviously the worst player since varkonyi to win.
we as poker players ran really good to get 2 great world champs in Raymer and Hachem, now it looks like we're experiencing the negative side of variance with Gold and now Yang
I'm not a huge Gold fan, but he would've easily been the best player of the final seven.
oh. What was it?in any event, he was not particularly donkish to win that hand.
No it definitely wasn't a suckout, but 88 isn't really ahead of AQs. Maybe like 52-48.
Your'e right. But he is obviously the worst player since varkonyi to win.
I disagree. He made some irrational and terrible plays in the opening, but, I can see very few mistakes that he made after JT calling all in against AT. I think Moneymaker was worse. And, as his final table interview is going on..I'm glad he won.

Man, this guy drove me crazy and now he's gonna go ahead and make me like him with this great interview.By the way, anyone else watch the entire final table? I've been watching since 3PM EST. :club:

I just woke up and turned it on in time to see the final hand. Is anyone else sick of this guy talking about the money and god in the same sentence. Im not from a relious family but my cousins are so I have been to church a few times. If he is so set on glorifying god with the money then maybe he should donate more then 10% to charity.

No it definitely wasn't a suckout, but 88 isn't really ahead of AQs. Maybe like 52-48.
Not a suckout, just looks unlucky the way the cards fell. Bet the canadian guy is feeling stupid after celebrating the Q on the flop.
Man, this guy drove me crazy and now he's gonna go ahead and make me like him with this great interview.By the way, anyone else watch the entire final table? I've been watching since 3PM EST. :club:
From start to finish.
Not a suckout, just looks unlucky the way the cards fell. Bet the canadian guy is feeling stupid after celebrating the Q on the flop.
pre mature celebrations he deserved to lose stupid fker :club: