Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 of Hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My bankroll just multiplied 10x !!!!!!!!!!!!!WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

6 of Hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My bankroll just multiplied 10x !!!!!!!!!!!!!WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I had the 6 of hearts in one of the bets too (I hope it was the $5 one :club: )
Congrats sandwedge though Im still pissed old fart came in 3rd. But hey buy a drink with your won money fo me.
no, I have no problem.read on... I have a problem with your problem with racist jokes..lets get back to poker!
I'll bet you $1000 on stars that the moderator will remove them within a week.You posted that racist jokes are just jokes.I guess that means my professors didn't know what they were talking about. Right?
Just kinda felt that was coming, too..so gross.
You had a feeling?he is blubbering in his language now.jeez.one god damn river card away from jerry soiling his pants.Well...at least a donk didn;t win. wait...what...okay.
wow glad i denied bet lmao
Wow, actually forgot about that. That would've been sick. I shoulda offered lower odds
You had a feeling?he is blubbering in his language now.jeez.one god damn river card away from jerry soiling his pants.Well...at least a donk didn;t win. wait...what...okay.
Not a "feeling" so much as, thinking to myself, "Wow, Yang's bad luck's gonna have to turn around at some point." Dude lost a lot of 70/30 and 60/40's.
Congrats sandwedge though Im still pissed old fart came in 3rd. But hey buy a drink with your won money fo me.
I was rooting for Old Fart also
Wow, actually forgot about that. That would've been sick. I shoulda offered lower odds
You're so sick! And to think you took that because me and josh picked hearts... at least i won the other pool i was in :club: