Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Daniel, you know those 50 prizes FCP is awarding for the survey?Could you just cancel it to punish us for these racist jokes?I'm sure Lori is not amused, but you might have a more tolerant sense of humor.Alternatively, you can just give the prizes to those with funny sounding last names... ah ha ha ha ha...I need a hockey jersey...

Tuan seems to be playing reallly passively, maybe he doesn't want to win... I mean anyone who plays 7-2 like this must know how to be aggresive...PokerStars Game #1956097881: Hold'em Limit ($100/$200) - 2005/06/23 - 09:13:04 (ET)Table 'Felicitas' Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 4: BABYHAN ($1430.50 in chips) Seat 9: broksi ($14964 in chips) broksi: posts small blind $50BABYHAN: posts big blind $100*** HOLE CARDS ***broksi: raises $100 to $200BABYHAN: calls $100*** FLOP *** [6d 3h 9s]broksi: checks BABYHAN: bets $100broksi: calls $100*** TURN *** [6d 3h 9s] [4c]broksi: checks BABYHAN: bets $200broksi: calls $200*** RIVER *** [6d 3h 9s 4c] [6h]broksi: checks BABYHAN: checks *** SHOW DOWN ***broksi: shows [5s 8s] (a pair of Sixes)BABYHAN: mucks hand broksi collected $999 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1000 | Rake $1 Board [6d 3h 9s 4c 6h]Seat 4: BABYHAN (button) (big blind) muckedSeat 9: broksi (small blind) showed [5s 8s] and won ($999) with a pair of Sixes

It's not a terrible way to play. The problem for Lam is that Yang doesn't seem like he can get away from any marginal hand. Therefore Lam needs a good hand, where he can shove all in and be ahead, and most likely get called.
I guess you missed my two posts analyzing the proper strategy to deal with a donk like Yang.Tuan needs to take some of these orphan pots.....yang has given up on at least 5 pots...and Tuan just says...go ahead and take it.
Hey Daniel, you know those 50 prizes FCP is awarding for the survey?Could you just cancel it to punish us for these racist jokes?I'm sure Lori is not amused, but you might have a more tolerant sense of humor.Alternatively, you can just give the prizes to those with funny sounding last names... ah ha ha ha ha...I need a hockey jersey...
with your Avatar, I'd calm down on the what's offensive preaching.
you know 2 people now.ps we almost have 1 mill people now. and we're the safest city in the 2nd safest country in the world.Ship it.
The 2nd best mayor by vote in the world, maybe the best mayor, since Barcelona is number one but that was from the olympics works projects, so that's easy to win if the federal government knows what it's doing.I wish we could clone mayors like her. She's a true leader amongst a world of hacks and cheats.