Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spider pig, spider pig. Does whatever a spider pig does...
For some reason, I laughed at this more than any post tonight
Yes.
I'm checking with friends via email if any of them know Tuan.Wow, I have a better hendonmob.com profile than either of them, lol. Jerry's is empty, and here's Lam's":http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=46424I heard some guy commenting on the PP broadcast about how Lam has enough time to play with Yang given the low enough blinds, he sounded like a smart munchkin, a minute later I found out he was Gavin Smith. Who knew he had such a high pitched voice?I'm not following the blinds carefully, are they near Jam-Fold territory being optimal? (Chen/Ankenman)If Tuan takes this down, you guys will all be saying his passivity was genius; but if he loses, they both suck, lol.As for the Chinese jokes, try Laotian and Vietnamese ... I guess you guys can't handle the truth... Asians are better poker players, especially given that they comprise 1-3% of the North American population. Ha ha, babies!
For some reason, I laughed at this more than any post tonight
Anytime man, if no one laughs at my drunkness then I havent accomplished anything. Kinda like Tuan is doing in this HU match.

Audio Broadcast:*after Tuan checks the flop for the 5436436th time*"I don't think Tuan is from Canada, I think he's really from the CHECK REPUBLIC"*after Tuan folds for the 10000th time*Hey what does Tuan Lam buy at a Business Store?FOLDERS!God another break, kill me.