Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently flopping a flush draw or a straight draw hu is missing the flop in phil's eye's 2 out of 3? gtfo philcan we have someone who knows what they are talking about for hu play seeing that phil never gets there?

The problem for Tuan is that when there's a HU battle between someone who wants to play big pots and someone who wants to play small pots... you're playing big pots.
he really is handcuffed unfortunately he has to get some hands thats the bottom line, Yang won't fold so he just needs to wait and get it in with the best of it and win the pots when they get big and surrender the smaller pots until he gets even at least.
If I were Lam, I might check/raise from OOP once or twice.Amirite, Alf?
Hell No.You want to avoid building any pots with this idiot. (Unless of course...you got a hand that has Jerry crushed like TP)I would limp alot against a calling station like Jerry. And call his raises and lead right out into him on safe flops.I would rarely raise him...i would try to instigate a situation and push for a situation where Jerry can make mistakes.Preflop...jerry is actually pretty sound for a MTT...(an ultra aggressive Preflop player is a difficult out)Gotta play like a nit..and just smile when this moron gives you his stack.