Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You think the Main Event will have 1000 people next year after Sammy takes this down?
No way. Less than 300... people don't want to see redneck hicks win the World Series.edit: I can read, really. :club:
You think the Main Event will have 1000 people next year after Sammy takes this down?
no, people know that only pros can win at this game...700 maxpoker will never be popular with the masses
I was impressed by that Moneymaker kid. I expect big things from him.
:club::D:D:D:D
Go figure that a game called Omaha is more popular in Europe than the U.S.
Its because Bush is from Texas, and Europeans dont like Bush, therefore they dont like hold'em...Bush isnt from omaha.
Go figure that a game called Omaha is more popular in Europe than the U.S.
And that asians have mastered TEXAS Holdem...but regularly are degenerate losers at Chinese Poker.
Anybody wanna take a 5k bet that this Monemaker guy makes a WPT final table next year?Wait...what year is it?
yea it was the next year
Its because Bush is from Texas, and Europeans dont like Bush, therefore they dont like hold'em...Bush isnt from omaha.
He's from New Haven, Connecticut.I guess that's why NOBODY plays New Haven, or Connecticut?
who the fuck are you ?(I'm trying my hand at your game now, PLO right?)
I miss it...I am a full fledged MTT NLHE donk like the rest of you now.

i've bashed the announcers, but this one is a little more serious...the reason why wsop europe events shouldn't be bracelet events is that there should be ONE world series of poker, not three or four...if they started putting full month-long tournaments all over the world and counting them for prize money/bracelets/etc. then there would basically be more than one world series of poker imo, and that's not right