Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will FCP community, generally, not all, ever not lambast the chip leader?It just gets old to hate on someone no matter how bad/crazy/good he playsjust wondering. I don't love/hate any of these guys.
Not hating on Jerry, just want Tuan or Alex to win.
yup, esp on a dry flop where he's holding the best possible draw, there's no reason to overbet the pot right there, if to bet at all since jerry doesn't ever fold
No, that's a perfect time to bet. Your hand is so heavy and checking the flop and eating a blank turn just kills you. Plus, with how likely it is for Jerry to checkraise there with basically any piece, you have an ideal hand to put into a 3bet range in order for it to be wide enough to not be exploitable. Especially since Yang didn't raise preflop, you *have* to think hands like AJ, AT (shakes head), KJ, TT+, etc aren't in his range, so he'd have to call super duper light on a significant 3bet.
i sure hope so
i'm sorry if i missed this already, but who is the ridiculous clown sitting in the middle talking to Kalmar right now? "Really? Tell us about it!" why don't you just calm down there, tiger. you're acting like a hyperactive monkey.also, stop trying to tell his story for him...
i'm sorry if i missed this already, but who is the ridiculous clown sitting in the middle talking to Kalmar right now? "Really? Tell us about it!" why don't you just calm down there, tiger. you're acting like a hyperactive monkey.also, stop trying to tell his story for him...
It's Geraldo Rivera 20 years ago.
oliver.jpgWhat a stallion!