Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thoroughly embarrased to be asian and canadian right now.btw it looked like Yang was jerking it the whole time.
dude I love this guy. Tuan take this down, this guy has been getting steadily shitted on the whole FT I would be erupting too.

That hand was played so ridic awful by the both of them right up until Yang checkraised that I almost cried.

will FCP community, generally, not all, ever not lambast the chip leader?It just gets old to hate on someone no matter how bad/crazy/good he playsjust wondering. I don't love/hate any of these guys.

That hand was played so ridic awful by the both of them right up until Yang checkraised that I almost cried.
seriously, kravchenko limped one button the whole final table and then folded to a raise, yet neither of them raised it pf

Raymond Rahme FTW!I think him winning would be good for poker. In the age of the 21 year olds taking over, it'd be nice to see a 62 year old win the Main Event.

seriously, kravchenko limped one button the whole final table and then folded to a raise, yet neither of them raised it pf
Bingo. I guess I could see Yang not raising fearing it would induce a shove from Alex or Tuan, as they both have the perfect stacksize to resteal there, but when Yang limps Tuan should raise KQ there 100%.Then the flop play was even worse. Obviously when Tuan bets the flop he is going to 3bet there, so why bet 1.5M? If he bets 1M, it folds to Yang who makes it 3-4M, he has some FE on a T if he shoves. The way it's played, a T isn't folding at any point in the hand.

gordon: i'd bet 600k-700k(kravchenko bets 600k)gordon: that's an extremely good bet, extremely good betlol

Then the flop play was even worse. Obviously when Tuan bets the flop he is going to 3bet there, so why bet 1.5M? If he bets 1M, it folds to Yang who makes it 3-4M, he has some FE on a T if he shoves. The way it's played, a T isn't folding at any point in the hand.
yup, esp on a dry flop where he's holding the best possible draw, there's no reason to overbet the pot right there, if to bet at all since jerry doesn't ever fold
will FCP community, generally, not all, ever not lambast the chip leader?It just gets old to hate on someone no matter how bad/crazy/good he playsjust wondering. I don't love/hate any of these guys.
it has nothing to do with the poker. it's the semi-psychotic religiousness - even most christians probably think he made a fool of himself.

i think jerry could have as little as bottom pair to think about callingbut personally, i think he has something like the 6-x of hearts or 7-x of hearts