Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my computer's I get the ESPN "Thank you for Watching" so I booted up my other computer and went straight to that link, and it works on that computer. Both are running IE and Windows XP. The only thing I could think of would be to delete your history/cookies and try again. I'm trying to fix the problem on this computer.
You might need the newest version of Windows Media Player to be able to watch it. Anyone knows for sure?
"You should never make bets on the end when the only hands that can call you can beat you." - Jamie Gold, retarded in all his glory.
so basically jamie has just recommended never bluffing on the riverlol esp considering the fact that he had to make at least one river bluff in his life

man i suck at poker today.... i need to take a week off or something..... only cash ive had today was a win on a 22 dollar sng.... lost 100 at 400nl and a couple of tournament buyins..... havent lost in a while

lets play a trivia game.... who is this????"YESSSS YESSSSS YESSSSS......... YESSSS YEESSSSS YESSSSS"
after winning an all-in pot?i guess ivey

OWNED"It's a happy gilmore scene."Basically just said "Don't laugh, it wasn't his own material."