Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

Seriously, this is making me want to throw up. And beyond the donkness, praying when he is in a hand is well.......hard to handle. I'm sure he cares about your card game and you are destined to win......bud.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wsop me has become the laughing stock of the poker world. pretty sick.

Yeah, and he knew that of course, huh? Just push it or fold. Even against a player like Yang there cannot be value in playing KJ like that.Jerry Yang's push was 100x better than Childs' call.
how did he call then? he had to know something that you or I didn't
Yeah, and he knew that of course, huh? Just push it or fold. Even against a player like Yang there cannot be value in playing KJ like that.Jerry Yang's push was 100x better than Childs' call.
QFTsabes and everyone else would be saying it was a horrible call if Yang showed AK or some other big hand
QFT Yang calls with A9 and is a donk and Childs calls with KJ and is brilliant. Looks like it didn't take long for the masses to find someone to hate on.
He was right wasn't he?
QFTYang calls with A9 and is a donk and Childs calls with KJ and is brilliant. Looks like it didn't take long for the masses to find someone to hate on.
Wow, you pwned everyone defending his call at oncewell done

Okay, I'm at work and pokernews server is running slow. Are you guys watching it on cable or an internet feed? You're way ahead of the updates and it's tough to figure out what's going on if you aren't watching it live.

Jerry called 1/3rd of his stack with A9 against the best player at the table, Childs put in 5M against the guy that as completely been pushing the table around. They are not the same.

Jerry Yang is working for congress..... i just found a document on the internet linking congress and yang. It says that they payed for his buyin and gave him 100k to go play in the ME and be as much of a donkey as possible to prove that luck is a big part of poker. When he wins they are going to use his testimony in court whenever people try to fight the illegal internet gambling act!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:

Okay, I'm at work and pokernews server is running slow. Are you guys watching it on cable or an internet feed? You're way ahead of the updates and it's tough to figure out what's going on if you aren't watching it live.
Free live feed here:https://r.espn.go.com/espn/feedroom/postToF...ackup?sbdmn=wsp
Jerry called 1/3rd of his stack with A9 against the best player at the table, Childs put in 5M against the guy that as completely been pushing the table around. They are not the same.
There is actually more sense in gambling with a superiour player than in gambling with a player who is (or who you think is) a donk.