Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, just call your cable provider. I had a blank screen for the first 20 minutes or so, called them up and got it switched on.
They said that they dont know what the problem is, adn they would send a tech out on Tues as if that would help me.

I was thinking if Lee had KK or AA the preflop call and weak lead is golden to get Yang to raise on the flop, but he had QQ, not KK or AA.He obviously has to call preflop and i think leading like that against a weaker player is almost always gonna induce a raise. However, i do think Yang had Lee.

Hm, sorry then. That is exactly what I did to make it work, I don't have any other advice.
Boom. Your advice worked sweet for me bro, thanks a lot!Best part of broadcast so far = Johnny Chan's shirt obvvvvvvv

JOHNNY CHAN TALKS LIKE HE IS RETARDED.I THINK HE IS RETARDED.AND HE SUCKS AT POKER. (at least Sorel Mizzi says so)Arggghhh.Johnny's shirt is ugly too.And Phil Gordon is a f a g.

Yang made it 2.5million from the cutoff with blinds 100,000, 200,000. lolSo maybe he didn't have KK or AA in the other hand.. They need to just let this guy blowup. Showing him a hand would be my strategy.

They said that they dont know what the problem is, adn they would send a tech out on Tues as if that would help me.
I just called, same thing. I have Cox Cable. They said they know about the problem and are trying to fix it, and they apologize etc etc.Mark