Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are talking about the link on page 3 of this thread: Open the fcp-forum in Internet Explorer, click the link, enjoy. :club:
Still doesn't work. I hate IE.It says "loading..." and then the screen kinda flickers, then says "espn, thanks for watching" like it can't connect to the ppv or something.

I see Phil Gordon's head getting bigger and bigger with every correct hand he calls out.

best commentary yet by Phil:That's so sick when the guy next tou you wins a huge pot and he's stacking YOUR chips.

Still doesn't work. I hate IE.It says "loading..." and then the screen kinda flickers, then says "espn, thanks for watching" like it can't connect to the ppv or something.
Hm, sorry then. That is exactly what I did to make it work, I don't have any other advice.
I see Phil Gordon's head getting bigger and bigger with every correct hand he calls out.
Yeah this is probably the worst consequence of that hand. There will be no stopping Phil Gordon now.
Very poorly played by Lee there IMO.It's a tough spot, but I think he has to check/call the flop and check/fold the turn if Jerry fires again.
Do you agree that is is a fold as played though, or not?

Grr I paid for this on ESPN and I just have a blank screen :(Thanks for the link, I guess I'll watch it online.Mark

Do you agree that is is a fold as played though, or not?
As played it's very very close. The problem is that given how much Jerry had been pushing early, I don't think we can eliminate JJ or TT from his range there. It's not a terrible fold, but the 3M bet just sets Lee up to make a very close decision.