Wsop Main Event Final Table Rail Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phirst Phil Screw up:Saying that Hilm should be wary of reraising because Tuan Lam is behind him with a ton of chips.Lam is on Hilm's right and had already folded.

How does Gordon know if Yang is varying the size of his bet in correspondence to the strength of his hand? Maybe he always makes big preflop raises - which may be sub-optimal, maybe not depending on the other players.It really gets on my nerves, that Gordon judges every single ****ing decision a player makes according to his own standards - "that's a fine sized bet". Two people can play a hand completely differently and both be right in doing what they are doing.

How does Gordon know if Yang is varying the size of his bet in correspondence to the strength of his hand? Maybe he always makes big preflop raises - which may be sub-optimal, maybe not depending on the other players.It really gets on my nerves, that Gordon judges every single ****ing decision a player makes according to his own standards - "that's a fine sized bet". Two people can play a hand completely differently and both be right in doing what they are doing.
Well get ready to hear a lot of that, because that's what Phil Gordon does.
All my screen says is ESPNThankyou for watching.wtf do i have to do?
If you are talking about the link on page 3 of this thread: Open the fcp-forum in Internet Explorer, click the link, enjoy. :club: