I have just started a sng on pokerstars and its beginning to thunder so maybe a good player wants to take over for me, its a $3 turboCan someone please take over if I lose connection???Dont send pm's

Sorry no one could help, but it's pretty ridiculous asking strangers on a poker forum to play for you. Ask a friend you've actually seen before, or a sibling. I wouldn't trust my pw to too many people and you shouldn't either.

Sorry no one could help, but it's pretty ridiculous asking strangers on a poker forum to play for you. Ask a friend you've actually seen before, or a sibling. I wouldn't trust my pw to too many people and you shouldn't either.
Would you trust the guy in my avatar??...Why the **** not!!! Is it cause he's black?!? Racist Prick

This is a very strange post coming from Weakdraw. If it were a $300 buy in sit and go it would be one thing but I don't see him playing a $3 one.

Hello Bob and Vatche :D Hows business?I was only jokin.. I guess it wasnt really that funny :club:
Hi Mathias, I guess Danish humour goes over our heads :D
Would you trust the guy in my avatar??...Why the **** not!!! Is it cause he's black?!? Racist Prick
I have a phobia of beards. Saunta Claus always freaked the crap outta me. Therefore no trust for mr beardo.