Seat 1 - Jon Kalmar - 20.32 million (340k in cashes - 1 for 170k)Seat 2 - Lee Childs - 13.24 million (nothing)Seat 3 - Philip Hilm - 22.07 million (150k in cashes 1 for 90k)Seat 4 - Jerry Yang - 8.45 million (nothing)Seat 5 - Raymond Rahme - 16.32 million (nothing)Seat 6 - Tuan Lam - 21.315 million (1 cash in '05 for 3k)Seat 7 - Alex Kravchenko - 6.57 million (probably most seasoned played along with Watkinson. 551k alltime and a bracelet)Seat 8 - Lee Watkinson - 9.925 million (2.6M but only 12k so far in '07 after 1.4M in '04)Seat 9 - Hevad 'Rain' Khan - 9.205 million (23k in cashes alltime - all in '07)

Seat 1 - Jon Kalmar - 20.32 million (340k in cashes - 1 for 170k)Seat 2 - Robert Varkonyi - 13.24 Billion (2002 ME champ)Seat 3 - Philip Hilm - 22.07 million (150k in cashes 1 for 90k)Seat 4 - Jerry Yang - 8.45 million (nothing)Seat 5 - Raymond Rahme - 16.32 million (nothing)Seat 6 - Tuan Lam - 21.315 million (1 cash in '05 for 3k)Seat 7 - Alex Kravchenko - 6.57 million (probably most seasoned played along with Watkinson. 551k alltime and a bracelet)Seat 8 - Lee Watkinson - 9.925 million (2.6M but only 12k so far in '07 after 1.4M in '04)Seat 9 - Hevad 'Rain' Khan - 9.205 million (23k in cashes alltime - all in '07)
FYP
QFTScotty blew up. I think he was top 4 or 5 with 14 left and Hilm destroyed him in like 3 hands. Boo.
I'm really disappointed scotty bubbled this. IMO he is one of the most fun players to watch on tv. out of the exciting players in the final 36--nguyen, kenny tran, daniel alaei--none of them made the ft. the only thing to hope for are some sick 1 or 2 outers for people to freak out about.
APOLOGY TO FORUM: I WILL NOT MAKE POLLS OR DO ANYTHING STUPID ANYMORE. PLEASE DO NOT TYPE "BAN" OR "BANNAMENTS" OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. DO NOT TRY TO ANTAGONIZE ME, I WILL TRY NOT TO ANNOY YOU. I JUST WANT TO POST NORMALLY AND ANONYMOUSLY AGAIN. TURN OFF THE SPOTLIGHT!!!!!!!
thats awesome

Well, it seems like this is basically like last year's FT.1 really good pro with not much personality, a good mix of donks and good players for the rest it seems.I'll root for Lee and RainKhan.

Well, it seems like this is basically like last year's FT.1 really good pro with not much personality, a good mix of donks and good players for the rest it seems.I'll root for Lee and RainKhan.
Perfectly stated...Only thing is is there is not a dominating chip leader who has been running of over the players day after day

From following updates for the last few days.My Player Notes on right of the names

Seat 1 - Jon Kalmar - 20.32 million (340k in cashes - 1 for 170k) Calling staion donkSeat 2 - Lee Childs - 13.24 million (nothing) CardRunner's player, good player, http://www.cardrunners.com/fusetalk/blog/i....cfm?forumid=39Seat 3 - Philip Hilm - 22.07 million (150k in cashes 1 for 90k) Super lag, doesn't need hands to win it.Seat 4 - Jerry Yang - 8.45 million (nothing) averageSeat 5 - Raymond Rahme - 16.32 million (nothing) 62 year old Doesn't know the right ammounts to bet. Raises to 4-6bbs preflopWill call a rr preflop a lot and then give up unless he flops gin.Seat 6 - Tuan Lam - 21.315 million (1 cash in '05 for 3k) lag, doesn't need hands to win it. I like his style and fearlessness.Seat 7 - Alex Kravchenko - 6.57 million (probably most seasoned played along with Watkinson. 551k alltime and a bracelet)tight good player, hard to readSeat 8 - Lee Watkinson - 9.925 million (2.6M but only 12k so far in '07 after 1.4M in '04)obv good playerSeat 9 - Hevad 'Rain' Khan - 9.205 million (23k in cashes alltime - all in '07) online pro, can mix it up if he wants to or play snug. hilarious guy
Add your own player notes to the list if you want. More info is good.
From following updates for the last few days.My Player Notes on right of the names
I'm with you on most of them. Of all the updates I have seen, Hilm to me looks like he has been playing the best.The one I am not with you on is Rahme. He has picked off several moves in the past couple of days with mid-pairish type hands and for the most part seems to be a bit more aggro and fearless than your normal 62 year old. Other than the preflop raising thing (which I think is a spew, but not a massive one), I've been liking what he has been doing.

I promise you John Kalmar is a quality player. He may not be known to you guys but he is well known on the circuit over here in the UK. He is totally fearless, has huge balls and will not be overawed by the occasion. I promise you if he plays as we know he can he will rip the final up unless the others stand up to him, he has also been known to donk out spectacularly with outrageous bluffs. I hope he plays his normal game because it could be very entertaining.I would have been nice if Scotty made the final table aswell.

I'm so rooting for RaiNKhAN at this final table, he seems like a really fun, cool guy and he probably is a very good player too. I see him kind of as the Chris Moneymaker for us online sit&go-donks. :DRaiNKhAN FTW!

Picks FTW? Anybody know any of these guys?
I know rainkhan a bit, talked to him on aim off and on past few years, good guy, great poker mind.. im obv rooting for mr khan