Rockets Vs Bb, Facing A Large Bet On The River

If you think you;re ahead with the Aces......let the guy in bad position Donk off his chips. You shouldn't be scared of the flush draw heads up----that is if you raise preflop so you can define his handOh......and I can bet this guy made a low flush. Why else would he bet back into you on fourth street after only calling your raise.....
i'll take that bet! how much you wanna do?
He doesn't have to have KQ here, you let him check in the BB he could have any two cards.
Indeed.
why would i be happy with $.35? AA is not a $.35 hand!
it's also not (SUPPOSED to be) a -$6.25 hand either... which is what ended up happening... raise PF like 90% of the time.. the only time i'd limp is if i'm at a FAST & LAGGY TABLE where someone ALWAYS raises PF, in which case the only reason i'd be limping is to reraise again... but limp raising from EP is sooooooo strong you basically give your hand away... also i'm confused about the river action... he bet the pot on the turn, & you called... the river blanks (anything that 8 would have helped was already there... or he's a horrible donkey who had like K 8 & never should play hold em again) & you fold to another PSB...i feel that *IF* you were gonna call the turn at all, you SHOULD to call the river too, as it's obv it didn't improve his hand... unless he's a donkey... i can easily see him having K 9 or something, he's the BB & can easily have ATC.. that's why you raise PF...