Dear Chrozzo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly..ive dont pint glass size shots of Baileys (caramle, especialy)otherwise...Crown Royal is pretty good...weeeeeeeeeelemme know whats uphave fun!!!
rum. but that's just what's available...i could efinately go for some whiskey. or an irish car bomb. cheers.
rum. but that's just what's available...i could efinately go for some whiskey. or an irish car bomb. cheers.
chrozzo...what are your feelings on irish car bombs...-bombed in cali...
ICBs.....FTMFWweeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dear Chrozzo,If your good friend has c.ock-blocked you more than 3 times when you were 100% assured of getting it on with a girl 7 or better, what is proper punishment? This has taken place over the course of a couple years. Also, he has also ruined constant other situations where future sexual relations may have been possible later in the night given ample time to work game. Please advise. NOTE: He has done this to myself, and another friend.
i'll field this one, chrozz.he's blocking you from going to jail, sir. 7?? try hitting on ones that are of legal age & i'm sure your friend will give you the two thumbs up.
dear chrozzo...what is your rankings on beers from south of the border (mexico)...-el boracho...
siiigh....this is a tough question, as I dont care for many Mexican brews. First of all...I dont like many beers bottled in a clear bottle...they can go bad MUCH sooner. So that takes out Corona (and the English Newcastle as well).Dos Equis is okCoronaNegro Modelo - the dark is the bestTecate - had once..forget what it was like thoughModelo Especial - Ive never had this, but I hear its goodIMO...go with the Negro Modelo
siiigh....this is a tough question, as I dont care for many Mexican brews. First of all...I dont like many beers bottled in a clear bottle...they can go bad MUCH sooner. So that takes out Corona (and the English Newcastle as well).Dos Equis is okCoronaNegro Modelo - the dark is the bestTecate - had once..forget what it was like thoughModelo Especial - Ive never had this, but I hear its goodIMO...go with the Negro Modelo
I like Dos Equis. Corona is drinkable, though I'm sure alot of people drink it because of the marketing.
Pacifico?corona is a good saturday morning/lunch beerDear Chrozzo, I had a Heineken last night. Am I a bad person?
pacifico wasnt too bad..i forgot to mentiong that one, ty...loland NO, you are not a bad person...jsut wash your mouth ASAP...jkrealy though...I will drink Heineken above amny others..I like the dark more though, u ever had?
this?heineken_dark.jpgno.how would you describe it/what do you compare it to?
its a nice stout, in a wayi would compare it to sam Smith Imperial Stout (England) and maybe a couple other PA stoutstry it if you can...its not too shabbyweeeeeeeeee

Dear Chrozzo,I was at a party last night and shot many 151 depth charges. My pong partner wanted to play another game with me and was trying to convince me to play. If I played, I knew I would be sick all night and I had work at 630 AM that morning (this was about 2 AM). If I didn't play, I would be ridiculed, called a *****, and more importantly would have broken the number one rule of pong; you keep playing until you lose. What's my move?Respectfully,darkrider88

Dear Chrozzo,I was at a party last night and shot many 151 depth charges. My pong partner wanted to play another game with me and was trying to convince me to play. If I played, I knew I would be sick all night and I had work at 630 AM that morning (this was about 2 AM). If I didn't play, I would be ridiculed, called a *****, and more importantly would have broken the number one rule of pong; you keep playing until you lose. What's my move?Respectfully,darkrider88
play...it will work out better this way in the future

Dear Chrozzo,3 part question:1. What do you think of Stella Artois vs Harp vs Bass?2. Favorite tequila? Mine is Tres Generations!!! :club: 3. Have you ever had a wet woody? THE DRINK PERV!!!!

Dear Chrozzo,3 part question:1. What do you think of Stella Artois vs Harp vs Bass?2. Favorite tequila? Mine is Tres Generations!!! :club: 3. Have you ever had a wet woody? THE DRINK PERV!!!!
1. IT is good, but the belgians consider it their bud light, lol. Compaared to Harp and Bass it does not stack up. It is closer to Harp, as with more of a pilsner style than Bass, which has more characteristics of a Red Ale.2. Not sure, but i agree with a friend of mine that Jose Cuervo is pretty good.3. I have not....whats in it?
Garwoods Lake TahoeSUCKEMUP...WET WOODY (world famous)Drive'em hard and put it away wet. Gar likes the glazed look. 7 different kinds of rum, fruit flavored slushy with 151 floated on top. Drink them all day, but DON'T stand up!!!!!