• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks Scotty Nguyen is overrated and annoying? Go Kenny Tran.
Pretty much. He's like the **** Vitale of poker. He's always positive and you have to love that baby!!!

He needs to FT this. Sorry Lee Watkinson doesnt do it for me in terms of entertaining tv poker. If he busts 10th-17th an ESPN producer might jump from the top of the Rio.

Anyone know what time the final table starts tomorrow??
Tomorrow is actually a day off, and the FT coverage starts on Tuesday at 3 PM ET. (I have a feeling the poker won't start right at that moment though, FWIW).
Pretty much. He's like the **** Vitale of poker. He's always positive and you have to love that baby!!!
Funny, because I think Vitale has completely Jumped the Shark and become the most egotistical prick. His shtick is completely tiresome.
Funny, because I think Vitale has completely Jumped the Shark and become the most egotistical prick. His shtick is completely tiresome.
Scotty is very egotistical. I'm guessing you see more Vitale than Scotty. That would explain it.
Tomorrow is actually a day off, and the FT coverage starts on Tuesday at 3 PM ET. (I have a feeling the poker won't start right at that moment though, FWIW).
Cool,I just didnt want to miss it.
You've got the wrong Nguyen. That was Men Nguyen that had people dump to him before.
D'oh!You're right, I'm a dope......I was wondering what happened to the mole with the hair growing out of it.
Lee Watkinson gets an extra $10mil from fulltilt if he wins. Reckon they're sweatin?
My guess is that they have insurance for that type of thing....and, I'm sure they don't mind paying if the WSOP champion will be their spokesperson for the entire year
My guess is that they have insurance for that type of thing....and, I'm sure they don't mind paying if the WSOP champion will be their spokesperson for the entire year
its actually 10mil/10 yr deal if you read the print.. well thats what it was last year, and cunningham and the 12th place finisher both were eligble
My guess is that they have insurance for that type of thing....and, I'm sure they don't mind paying if the WSOP champion will be their spokesperson for 10 years
FYP"Full Tilt Poker will pay out the $10,000,000 prize in equal $1,000,000 installments over a 10-year period. Players must agree to a 10-year exclusive endorsement contract with Full Tilt Poker allowing us to use their name, voice, and likeness in all future online and offline promotions. Additionally, Player agrees to play a minimum of 10 hours per week at Full Tilt Poker.com, and to attend any promotional events or tournaments that Full Tilt Poker deems appropriate. Player will be ineligible to promote any other online or offline poker-related company.Additionally, Player must agree to only wear Full Tilt Poker gear at the Main Event whenever possible, including when playing at non-televised tables, and during any and all televised interviews, and at all future tournaments and professional poker-related appearances throughout the duration of this agreement, where allowed by the event organizer.Full Tilt Poker retains final approval rights in regard to any other endorsements the Player may be interested in pursuing, and will not unreasonably withhold such permission."http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/series-2007/m...-mania-t-c.html
its actually 10mil/10 yr deal if you read the print.. well thats what it was last year, and cunningham and the 12th place finisher both were eligble
*******! Beat me by a minute.
Am I the only one who thinks Scotty Nguyen is overrated and annoying? Go Kenny Tran.
Scotty is the most entertaining of what we got left to watch in this thing. Pretty sure ESPN staffers are contractually obligated to take a bullet for him at this point.