July 22nd Official Fcp Draft Franchise Signup

Requirements:1. 1k FCP posts2. Bankroll of at least $110 (Minimum 6 stakehorses+ $50 for the ownership entry fee)3. Good reputation4. Must be able to make the draft at 10 PM EST THURSDAY .Post here if you want to be an owner with your team name.For those who are confused, this is the original draft thread with me and TJ and Joshhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...17&hl=draftBasically we draft people and then stake them in the Sunday 100k Tournament, and whosever team gets the most money, wins $50 from every owner. If we get more than 8, then 2nd will get money too.All ownership requests will be reviewed by me and TJ (whatarunaa)THERE WILL BE A MAX OF 10 OWNERSOWNERS:1. TB17's Raptors 2. WhatArunAA's Warlocks3. gilbertology's Wizards4. Zimmer4141's Tigers5. GrinderMJ's Banana Hammock Patrol Unit6. Naismith's Unmentionables7. Vick12's Maulers8. Jord4n's Donks9. zsta2k7's flying a-holes10. AASnake88's Boatamenters.Let's get some team names here.Prize Pool:1st Place Team - $4002nd Place Team - $1003rd Place Team - A Hardy Handshake, over the internets.LIST OF DRAFTEES WILL BE IN THIS LINK:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=103791

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for my ignorance, but I must've missed this. What exactly are we talking about?EDIT: Also, agreed with Cubs above.

someone buy me next week.I lost to a two outter all in on the flop and he spiked it on the turn.i need to run g00t before i can deposit online :club:
wrong thread noob.
someone buy me next week.I lost to a two outter all in on the flop and he spiked it on the turn.i need to run g00t before i can deposit online :club:
Done Pm sometime in the near future 50/50 im assuming. Im at work now so i might not respond to speedily.Im still a maybe on wheather ill be an owner or not. I work during this tournament so there is a good chance i will.

I'll definitely take a team. Draft is on Wednesday, right? What site is this for?

Vick12 and the Montgomery Maulers will field the championship squad....

If i'm going to stake these people, they are going to have to face a little adversity. Official team name: GrinderMJ's Guy Butt Patrol Unit
or how about GrinderMJ's GrinderMJs, that sounds pretty gay to me