High Stakes Showdown 7/15

32 people = $320,000 prize pool16 people = $160,000 prize pool13 people= no tournament
Where did you read that? I can't find it, but admittedly wouldn't know where to look.Edit: Never mind, it says "Minimum of 32 players." I stink.
theres no overlay if they dont get 16 people it doesn't run.Uneducatedpostaments32 people = $320,000 prize pool16 people = $160,000 prize pool13 people= no tournament
LMAO, funniest thing ever when you keep saying Uneducatedpostaments, YET OP is absolutely correct. Somehow Stars has the prize pool at 320k so if as you say, they run it at 16, the way they currently have it listed there is an overlay. Man, seriously, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt for a long time but you are a douchebag and that isn't changing.
I don't get how the whole prize pool thing works, are they gonna just reduce it once it starts?
I would guess so but showing the way it is currently is wrong no matter how you look at it.
LMAO, funniest thing ever when you keep saying Uneducatedpostaments, YET OP is absolutely correct. Somehow Stars has the prize pool at 320k so if as you say, they run it at 16, the way they currently have it listed there is an overlay. Man, seriously, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt for a long time but you are a douchebag and that isn't changing.
on the tournament info pages it says min. 32 players max. 32 players, so the prizepool is for 32 players. NO OVERLAY
I don't get how the whole prize pool thing works, are they gonna just reduce it once it starts?
yes if it even runs today.They don't do byes so if its not 16 exactly it doesn't go.For example if 23 people signued up the people who registered 17-23 would be unregistered and have their buy-in refunded.so like I said 1-15 no tourney16 people= 160k prize pool17-31 entrants still a 16 man HU tourney32 people= 320k prize poolI guess it is a little confusing how they have the 320k listed, but no overlay/
It is really deceptive.If you click the Tourney Info, it reads Min 32, Max 32 players. Makes it look like they really need 32 players to play it. There will be no overlay, as there is no guarantee written anywhere... just deception by saying on the Tourney lobby prize pool is 320K.
on the tournament info pages it says min. 32 players max. 32 players, so the prizepool is for 32 players. NO OVERLAY
I see that but it doesn't say that on the main page where it normally does.
I would guess so but showing the way it is currently is wrong no matter how you look at it.
Both QFT. The way they are showing it is wrong, but there won't be an overlay. You are both right.
Both QFT. The way they are showing it is wrong, but there won't be an overlay. You are both right.
I would also guess if they get 16 they still run it. I doubt Stars wants this new tourney to not run in the 2nd week because they decided to up the players.
I would also guess if they get 16 they still run it. I doubt Stars wants this new tourney to not run in the 2nd week because they decided to up the players.
I'm surprised it doesn't seem like they're going to get 16 players. You would think Stars would know their uber-high stakes clientele well enough to know if they intended on playing something like this.
I'm surprised it doesn't seem like they're going to get 16 players. You would think Stars would know their uber-high stakes clientele well enough to know if they intended on playing something like this.
there were 17 registered either yesterday or day before, i dunno what happened. They may still run it with 8 no?
there were 17 registered either yesterday or day before, i dunno what happened. They may still run it with 8 no?
Yeah, I am surprised. That filled is sick but with big egos out there...

can someone ship me $266 so I can play the high stakes showdown?