Question About The Bracelet Bet

So, I said I would bet $750 to win $150 in the bracelet topic after Daniel said the bet was still open to anyone, but since he never responded personally does it still count? :club: I assumed any bets made in that topic would be official.

Are you joking? It doesn't count if he doesn't agree to it with you.I do have a serious question though for DN or anyone in the know. Do the WSOP Europe bracelets count as winning a bracelet this year?

Yes they do count... They want to limit them though.... I think they should do it like Golf and have a U.K. Open so on... and maybe the people in the top 100 of each running goes to a American tourney for the Ultra-Elite WSOP bracelet????People are fearing that all these bracelets will cheapen the over all purpose of the bracelet.... but knowing harrahs and their money hungry selves they will offer more bracelets to make more money.... they already did this by giving away WATCH BANDS for bracelets....

Yes they do count... They want to limit them though.... I think they should do it like Golf and have a U.K. Open so on... and maybe the people in the top 100 of each running goes to a American tourney for the Ultra-Elite WSOP bracelet????People are fearing that all these bracelets will cheapen the over all purpose of the bracelet.... but knowing harrahs and their money hungry selves they will offer more bracelets to make more money.... they already did this by giving away WATCH BANDS for bracelets....
they count for DN's bet, really? wow, didnt see that coming

I guess it's good for the value of bracelets now a days, I mean winning a bracelet is so hard that instead of winning one or two bracelets, the best players will be determined on who has 6-7-8 bracelets. But yes, I didn't see it coming for the WSOP Europe to count for this years bracelet bets.

I cant possibly see how WSOP europe bracelets could count for DNs bet. The people who bet against him made those bets with the understanding that only the wsop events in LV would count. Had i bet against him, and he ended up winning a wsop europe event, I certainly wouldnt concede to losing the bet.

So, I said I would bet $750 to win $150 in the bracelet topic after Daniel said the bet was still open to anyone, but since he never responded personally does it still count? :club: I assumed any bets made in that topic would be official.
My bet was that I would win a wsop bracelet in 2007.... 2007 ain't over yet apparently.
Pwned, lol. :D
My bet was that I would win a wsop bracelet in 2007.... 2007 ain't over yet apparently.
Hmm, that begs the question then, are you still taking bets!??!?!????