*official* Stars 100k/$11 Rail Thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FINAL RESULTS OF THE FIRST WEEKLY 100k STAKEAMENTOut of 25+ people, 5 were lucky enough to cashIn order of Best Cashes1st. Bull62 (Mobile) - $140 [Wizards]2nd. gfdsa146 (Forest Hills) - $105 [Raptors]3rd. gilarenas (Silver Spring) - $87.50 [ Wizards]4th. xzanos (Pleasant Hill) - $17.50 [Warriors]5th. TuckerBucket -$17.50 [Raptors]Teams:Wizards - $227.50Raptors - $122.50Warriors - $17.50

GG Qyayqi.. I seriously believe that, even as short as you were he would have folded to you with anything less than JJ, just to not eliminate you.
heh, i thought he might. i sold the idea of waiting for my bb, so maybe they'd think i had the goods when i pooooshed a hand early. stoopid stoopid pokerstars.
FINAL RESULTS OF THE FIRST WEEKLY 100k STAKEAMENTOut of 25+ people, 5 were lucky enough to cashIn order of Best Cashes1st. Bull62 (Mobile) - $140 [Wizards]2nd. gfdsa146 (Forest Hills) - $105 [Raptors]3rd. gilarenas (Silver Spring) - $87.50 [ Wizards]4th. xzanos (Pleasant Hill) - $17.50 [Warriors]5th. TuckerBucket -$17.50 [Raptors]Teams:Wizards - $227.50Raptors - $122.50Warriors - $17.50
Sorry I let ya down, coach.. Had to move a few things out of the house and sat out for 10 mins which really blew.. Blinds moved reallly really fast and it was hard to find a good spot to get the blinds when I kept getting 6-4, and rags.Hopefully there's room for me next week.
Sorry I let ya down, coach.. Had to move a few things out of the house and sat out for 10 mins which really blew.. Blinds moved reallly really fast and it was hard to find a good spot to get the blinds when I kept getting 6-4, and rags.Hopefully there's room for me next week.
Is 64 not rags?