*official* Stars 100k/$11 Rail Thread

post all interesting hands, if youre playing, etc. i did this last week then busto'd 36/15000 with AQ< J9 aipf17,500 in this week, should be a breezein as pattypoker21

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its at 330pm est. doublemeup slept in last time, im almost willign to take a 5-10$ prop bet on whether he wakes up in time or not without setting his alarm

You say too early, I say not early enough!If you cash again Rab but not as deep as last week, I expect you to make this rail thread directly after you go busto.More importantly, I sold this ticket for T$, as I was broke :club:

Just got in from Fallsview in Niagara.. 5 hour session at 5/5 NL, for +300. TIRED now, had to drive back to TDot. In as Nevett (Toronto).Gl Gl all!

I am in, got in through a $1.10 satellite earlier in the week (2nd week in a row). Anyway, still debating on if I am going to play it. Depends if someone calls and wants to go do something or not.

How fast does this field diminish and how many spots do they pay? I must've registered earlier in the week and forgot about it.... so I'm in!
If I remember correctly, about 5500 went out in the first hour. Players were in the money a little after about 2 hours I think.2625 spots paid.

this is sick how many ppl are playingNot in bc I have work @ 5 although I sat'd in twice this weekIm probably not going to be able to play this until the end of August when im @ school :(But GL everyone

If I remember correctly, about 5500 went out in the first hour. Players were in the money a little after about 2 hours I think.
And thats pretty sad because the blinds start so low