Is This Our Fluffdog?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Short update- More later if wanted.1. I was never tilting as you could tell from the play and the chat if you watched. (No reason to be mad at him or rail so I wasn't as usual.)2. I am not broke and I still have a good bankroll.3. Final Loss was -$86k.4. I was never (mentally) fatigued as I woke up at 3:30am and the match went from 4:25am-6:30am today or 26 hrs.5. He was playing bad (imo) the entire time and was playing like he was half asleep and loopy for the final 8-9 hrs.. If you watched you probably got the feeling I was outplaying him and was playing far better, taking him to value-town all day. This made it seem unreal that I would lose that much while clearly playing better than he was. This left most people confused as to how I lost so much.6. He had set over set over 10 times vs me hu and numerous coolers that you can't not lose with at hu. Other than that I got my $ in good. I lost a total of 5-8 preflop and postflop races. I did win 1 time. I ran as bad as you ever could to the point the rail was expecting badbeats.7. Wisconsin kid my good friend railed most of the match and I talked to him and as I knew he said I played good. He is also a excellent hu player. He agreed my thought process and in-hand reads were dead on through out the long session.Edit#8. Important to note is my record vs this guy. I played him 3 times before. I steamrolled him for $6,000 at 5/10nl hu in 10 mins and on a later date for $8,500 at 10/20nl over 1hr. This will help explain my long session as I felt I had a very large edge longterm vs this player. I do not mean to say that he was a bad player as I feel he is actually good most of the time. I personally feel I matched up well with him and I knew the details of his game.Thanks for the rail and good wishes. I will be fine so do not worry.
bump--------------------
omg just read the fluffdog thread never saw that one it is a HOF for sure good thing I wasn't a part of that years ago, I would of been freaking out then for sure. Fluff you are glory for sure, lol Such logical thinking after such as beating wow, it just show's his maturity level and his brilliance in the game. This kid will go far in the game. I knew last year when I watched him play his game that he was not just some plain poker player his thought processes and his level of thinking is beyond what most players have. Justin you have a gift and talent use it wisely.

wow, just wow, never seen this thread before.HOF!

ban
Tanner you are such a douche at times but I still <3 yah

189. Yes, I read 189 posts in this thread until I realized it was a bump. Was wondering how I missed all of this last Friday. Was also wondering when Ryland had made his return to the forum. It wasn't until they started talking about the 7k convertible that I started thinking, "Is he STILL thinking about buying that piece of junk?". Then a light actually lit up above my head.189. Forum record for stupidity?

189. Yes, I read 189 posts in this thread until I realized it was a bump. Was wondering how I missed all of this last Friday. Was also wondering when Ryland had made his return to the forum. It wasn't until they started talking about the 7k convertible that I started thinking, "Is he STILL thinking about buying that piece of junk?". Then a light actually lit up above my head.189. Forum record for stupidity?
My personal record is only 47.You may have set the bar!
Blame the divot on your nugget.
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I was thinking of bumping this one lol someone beat me to itsuch a classic

such jealously guys reallyjust want to be like fluffdog, lol :club::ts:4h :

• 11 months later...

can't wait to play against you Fluff some lady wants to beat her coach lol

fluff.gif
so Kewl :club:
Short update- More later if wanted.1. I was never tilting as you could tell from the play and the chat if you watched. (No reason to be mad at him or rail so I wasn't as usual.)
Yeah, berating the guy in chat constantly complaining he always has it clearly isn't tilting. Wow fluff teach me!
you want lose over 80k in one session when you clearly should quit earlier?
nope that part I will leave to Fluff Just want to FT a WSOP table like he did but then do one better by winning the bracelet lol
you want lose over 80k in one session when you clearly should quit earlier?
Hi jealousy! I'd do fluff even if you paid me money to not.