• Daniel's video diary
    • Forum
    • Live tournament updates
    • Poker news
    • Tip of the week
    • Featured member
    • Protege promotion
    • Other

WOW, I'm really in the minority here - a female and over 50!! And how come all the things I like to do come under "other", like cooking, scrapbooking, quilting, etc ??? C'mon, some of you 'real' guys must like to knit, at least!!! :club:
Where's Rosie Grier when you need him?I swear my wife spends more time making scrapbooks about her travels than she does actually traveling. And whenever she gets out the stuff to make a new nook, I know we're eating on the coffee table for the next 2 weeks.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Rosie Grier when you need him?I swear my wife spends more time making scrapbooks about her travels than she does actually traveling. And whenever she gets out the stuff to make a new nook, I know we're eating on the coffee table for the next 2 weeks.
Doh. I used to work for a company called Xyron that makes all kinds of crap for scrapbookers. Or used to, I think they're going under right now cause their mgt is horrible. Anyway, I could have brought you all kinds of stuff for her if I would have known :)Mark
Besides poker, what do you spend your time doing?Reading about poker Watching poker on tv (sports, etc)Spending time playing poker with family & friends FishingSpading my GardenPlaying sports Watching Movies such as Rounders (going to or renting) SleepingWorking out Hunting for an easy NL tableMusic (concerts & personal) Surfing the net for poker articlesOther Besides poker???
FYS
Mommy! Please hepp us! How do we attract the younger women to convince them to make babies and such?What are we doing wrong? Thanks in advence!!
I'd start by recommending you change your name and your avatar ... but if you all got more "female friendly" names and pictures, that would take a lot of the fun out of the site. I get a kick out of your creativity.In the off-line world ... If you are anything like the poker players I see on TV, I'd recommend:1. Upgrading your personal hygiene (Many of the guys on TV poker shows look like they smell bad -- though most top pros seem OK in this category.)2. Getting some fashion sense (Sports team jerseys don't cut it for the average guy.)3. Developing a general knowledge of the world so that you can talk about things other than poker, sports, popular music, beer, or gross & discussing habits.... and oops, I almost forgot ... If you win millions of dollars playing poker ... then all the above suggestions aren't that important. The money will take of it for you. If you spend it on a woman, many will give you want you're looking for.What do you say, girls? Why don't few of you chip in a few suggestions to help these horny guys out? We could give our fellow FCP'ers some real help here.
I get a kick out of your creativity.
So you find me sexually attractive?...
3. Developing a general knowledge of the world so that you can talk about things other than poker, sports, popular music, beer, or gross & discussing habits
Haven't you witnessed my versatility? Look over my threads!
No, I don't think I've ever had my picture taken in a grocery store. Only wish I looked that good. :club:
LOL!
Favorite FCP.com feature?Charter Membership
QFT
So you find me sexually attractive?...Haven't you witnessed my versatility? Look over my threads!
I wasn't speaking specifically of your creativity ... but of the group's creativity in general (which includes you). Also, getting a "kick out of your creativity" does not necessarily equate with finding you sexually attractive. Grandma Moses was creative, but that doesn't mean I find her sexually attractive.I'm too lazy to research your versitility ... but, I'll take your word for it. Do you express your creativity and your versitility to the young ladies you meet in the flesh? Or you do just display them to the young men on FCP? As there are not many young women here, that might be the source of your problem.
Do you express your creativity and your versitility to the young ladies you meat in the flesh?
That could also be a problem! Loud and proud over 40 female!
That could also be a problem! Loud and proud over 40 female!
:club::D:D I can't believe I wrote that.Careless typo? ... or ... Freudian slip?I'll have to think about that.

Either way, Llou, we're in the minority here so they can't hold it against us........in the physical sense! :club: Maybe we should have a "Women of FCP" tournament somewhere.

Either way, Llou, we're in the minority here so they can't hold it against us........in the physical sense! :D Maybe we should have a "Women of FCP" tournament somewhere.
Better that than a "Playboy" pictorial ! :club:

From what I gather, most of the forum community is:Middle aged Americans who enjoy watching TV, surfing the net, and trolling forums.Girls, eat your heart out.(sw)

• 4 weeks later...

Received my chipset today.... and wow! I am HIGHLY impressed. Great quality case, the chips have a great feel, and three decks of cards (one copag). Great job, FCP, and thanks again.