Raise more preflop, and more on the flop right? I'm not sure if I played this aggressively enough. Thoughts?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($24.50)UTG ($23.50)UTG+1 ($23.65)Hero ($18.95)MP2 ($25.40)CO ($24.65)Button ($16.10)SB ($4.75)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Kclub.gif, Kdiamond.gif. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1, 4 folds, BB calls $0.75, UTG calls $0.75.Flop: ($3.10) 3heart.gif, Theart.gif, Qspade.gif(3 players)BB bets $2.5, UTG folds, Hero raises to $5.5, BB calls $3.Turn: ($14.10) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $5, Hero folds.Final Pot: $19.10

safe play is to fold. he either has the queen or a draw...you just made it too cheap to find out which one.

Agree with the bigger flop raise. Looks like he's playing AQ (or any decent Q), and you want to make him pay to try to improve on the turn/river.
I agree with this, I would have re-raised on the flop. Most donks would check with two pair or a set, so its probably AQ or a draw...but he probably stacks off on the flop with AQ and drills you anyway. But a for sure fold on the turn, since only two cards in the deck help you and your probably facing a healthy river bet.

your pre flop raise is fine , if u have been making it 1$ to go every time u have raised then keep it up u don't wanna just all of a sudden raise 3$ they will catch on to that, but on the flop i would probably make it like $8.

Yup, pretty much what they said, Fold. :club: