He's gone out with Amanda Leatherman from PokerWire, Shannon Elizabeth and now Sabina Gadecki. I hate u Sebok. And according to Amanda Leatherman's myspace she and Sebok are still going out....??? SEBOK U PIMP

you can always tell if people are together if there number 1 myspace post. She is till there on his.

shannons not THAT hot
you, I and just about every straight male on here, excluding gmanshade of course, would nail her anytime though... drunk or not!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHI
you, I and just about every straight male on here, excluding gmanshade of course, would nail her anytime though... drunk or not!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHI
yes, i agree
shannons not THAT hot
I do find her attractive but more than just her being attractive it would be awesome to have sex with Nadia, knowing that your doing something almost every male that has ever watched American Pie has wanted to do.
He's gone out with Amanda Leatherman from PokerWire, Shannon Elizabeth and now Sabina Gadecki. I hate u Sebok. And according to Amanda Leatherman's myspace she and Sebok are still going out....??? SEBOK U PIMP
1. He's still dating Amanda Leatherman.2. Sabina Gadecki is dating David Lee from the Knicks
Leave the forum
In a small town called Fort Carlton, Pennsylvania there is a factory that employs a lot of the residents. One resident, Dale P'ontless, has been coming to his job in the factory every day for twenty years. He does his job okay--makes mistakes alot, but sometimes gets it right--and in spite of his diligence he never really gets much recognition. He's been passed over for promotions, ignored during social events, and when the factory owner is asked to name the people he employs at his factory for some reason he always forgets to mention Dale P'ontless, although he remembers everyone else. One day a new employee comes to work at the factory, and his name is George Shade. George is different from Dale: he doesn't work hard, he's not punctual, and he is new to the town. Some days George comes to work on time, other times late; most of the time he leaves early. Although he doesn't put in that much effort, he's able to do his job quickly, gets a lot of recognition, and is the subject of constant discussion at the factory. When he's late to work the employees discuss where he might be and when he'll get there. When he leaves the factory early they wonder where he's going to and when he'll be back. The owner of the factory, Donald Nagrund, would have to close the factory if it wasn't for George, and he is thankful every day to have him around. Then one day....someone should finish this story
In a small town called Fort Carlton, Pennsylvania there is a factory that employs a lot of the residents. One resident, Dale P'ontless, has been coming to his job in the factory every day for twenty years. He does his job okay--makes mistakes alot, but sometimes gets it right--and in spite of his diligence he never really gets much recognition. He's been passed over for promotions, ignored during social events, and when the factory owner is asked to name the people he employs at his factory for some reason he always forgets to mention Dale P'ontless, although he remembers everyone else. One day a new employee comes to work at the factory, and his name is George Shade. George is different from Dale: he doesn't work hard, he's not punctual, and he is new to the town. Some days George comes to work on time, other times late; most of the time he leaves early. Although he doesn't put in that much effort, he's able to do his job quickly, gets a lot of recognition, and is the subject of constant discussion at the factory. When he's late to work the employees discuss where he might be and when he'll get there. When he leaves the factory early they wonder where he's going to and when he'll be back. The owner of the factory, Donald Nagrund, would have to close the factory if it wasn't for George, and he is thankful every day to have him around. Then one day....someone should finish this story
Do you have a Word file on your desktop titled "Annoying Forum Posts"So you can just go back and copy/paste them?

this is simo_8ball's response from the other thread. i loled a lot reading this. not accurate, but very funny:...George started becoming an attention whore, and as a result, his colleagues taunted him and collectively agreed he should quit. He treated these taunts as mere jealousy. He couldn't accept that he was insignificant to the company's success. His delusions of being loved by Nagrund were totally unfounded, In fact, Nagrund hadn't visited his "Full Concept Paper" factory in many months, other than occasional brief meetings (to mostly discuss Hockey results). George was never invited to these meetings, but chose to ignore this - he was obviously doing such a good job that Nagrund didn't want to disturb him. That had to be the reason. It just had to be.As the weeks and months passed, and George was repeatedly overlooked for management posts, his mental problems grew exponentially. He began to alienate himself from all who supported him initially, and he became an outcast. He strutted round the factory feeling immensely superior to all those around him, almost completely oblivious to the object of ridicule he had become. The management put up with him and let him continue his employment. In fact, they were concerned that losing his job may tip him over the edge completely. His job at the factory was all he had. It was all he lived for.Eventually, George decided that he needed to be put in a position of power. His work was going unnoticed, and those around him were not giving him the respect he felt he deserved. He needed to be important. He needed to be feared. He needed to be revered. What he failed to realise was that he had become dangerously unreliable, and had long since been moved away from any work of importance. What he felt was his important work, in reality was almost a joke. He gathered news of other companies' activities and worked endlessly to his factory - news which was widely available to anyone who was interested. A promotion, he was told, was out of the question. He knew what he had to do.George waited months. He was waiting for the day Nagrund next visited the factory. Nagrund would give him the promotion he desired. Nagrund understood him. They were like two peas in a pod. Then the other guys wouldn't laugh at him. No. They would like him. They would finally see that he was better than them.Nagrund stepped into the factory, and before he knew it there was a tap on his shoulder. "Good morning Donald" said George. "I was wondering if I could just have a quick word about getting a promotion". Donald was taken aback. Here was this disheveled, deranged man, who looked as though he hadn't slept or washed in weeks, touching him and asking for a better job. His response was to remove the man's hand from his shoulder, and curtly stated "I'm sorry, who are you?" George looked at Donald with incredulity. "I'm George Shade. You know, THE George Shade? I keep this factory running." Nagrund's response came with an apologetic, and almost pitiful tone. "I'm sorry, I don't know you. I have an important meeting. I'm sure that your manager will take care of your promotion. Good to meet you though Gary."George was deflated. His saviour had deserted him. His eyes had been opened to the world he lived in. He was a mess. He had noone. His cat had died, and his wife had left him months ago. There was nothing left to life or hope for. He went home, walked over to the fridge and removed the crate of Hallmouth brand energy drink (he had given it to his wife as a poorly chosen birthday gift). He opened and poured each one of them into his bath, stripped naked, and drowned himself.THE END(I have waaaay too much free time)