Trips With J Kicker On River

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB ($5.85)Hero ($9.70)MP ($7.55)CO ($10.20)Button ($11.85)SB ($4.75)Preflop: Hero is UTG with K :) , J :club: . Hero raises to $0.3, MP calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB calls $0.20.Flop: ($1.25) T :D , 3 :) , K :D(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.6, MP raises to $1.2, CO calls $1.20, BB folds, Hero calls $0.60.Turn: ($4.85) K :D(3 players)Hero checks, MP checks, CO checks.River: ($4.85) A :D(3 players)Hero ?Checked the turn with the intention of check-raising. Bad? Was really confused where I stood on the river. No reads.And I know I underbet on the flop lol.

i'm good with the check on the turn, once MP raises the flop you expect him to bet the turn, so i like the play...if he's got a K with a worse kicker then you're stacking him either waybet about $2.50 on the river

i'm good with the check on the turn, once MP raises the flop you expect him to bet the turn, so i like the play...if he's got a K with a worse kicker then you're stacking him either waybet about $2.50 on the river
but you know someone is at least drawing, because its 3 way. That's why we bet, to charge draws, and worse Ks call as well.
but you know someone is at least drawing, because its 3 way. That's why we bet, to charge draws, and worse Ks call as well.
i'm not saying betting the turn would be a bad play, obv it's not, i'm just saying why i think a turn check might be a better alternative...MP won't bet 100% of the time as we see, but he will bet between 90-95% of the time here, and whether the CO folds or calls we can now play a big pot by c/r...if we bet and MP just calls, now the CO will have a better drawing price and will call also...not only will we play a smaller pot, now the CO is sure to draw...if MP raises when we bet then it probably wouldn't matter which line we took anywayi think it's just a matter of whether you're willing to risk the CO drawing to this hand by a check through...neither play is really any worse than the other i don't think

If we're behind on the flop... did the turn really change anything?If we conceeded that we were behind to the flop raise (which I know we aren't necessarily), then the only hands we beat now are AA and T3, both of which are unlikely.....So... my question... If we think we're ahead on the flop, we should either be reraising the flop, or leading the turn, correct?

with 4 players on the flop I would've bet a bit more. That is a scary board with 2 other players on the turn to Check. Especially considering the players called a raise on the flop it is very likely that 1 of the players was holding some sort of draw.

Been a while but:Flop: needs to be at least a dollar. I must say I am tempted to 3bet this flop since there are a lot of draws out there that I want paying a lot to see the turn. Turn: As played the Pot is big enough that you want to take this down now. Going for a c/r will generally give villian odds to call with most draws since he is pretty short. River: I bet

If we're behind on the flop... did the turn really change anything?If we conceeded that we were behind to the flop raise (which I know we aren't necessarily), then the only hands we beat now are AA and T3, both of which are unlikely.....So... my question... If we think we're ahead on the flop, we should either be reraising the flop, or leading the turn, correct?
I think reraising this flop is spew because draws, sets, and better kings (or K10 for two pair) all possibly push over our reraise then we're forced with a tough decision.I lead turn and reevaluate if reraised.Bet/fold this river. You must fold if reraised though.