Weed Brownies + 200/400 Nl = ?

A glimpse into the world of high stakes online pokerFullTiltPoker Game #2884739191: Table Vasari (heads up) - $200/$400 - No Limit Hold'em - 6:25:00 ET - 2007/07/08Seat 1: pr1nnyraid ($48,598)Seat 2: perkyshmerky ($47,898)pr1nnyraid has 5 seconds left to actpr1nnyraid posts the small blind of $200perkyshmerky posts the big blind of $400The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to pr1nnyraid [8c 6s]pr1nnyraid calls $200perkyshmerky raises to $1,200pr1nnyraid has 15 seconds left to actpr1nnyraid raises to $4,000perkyshmerky calls $2,800*** FLOP *** [3d 8h Qh]perkyshmerky checkspr1nnyraid checks*** TURN *** [3d 8h Qh] [8d]perkyshmerky checkspr1nnyraid bets $7,000perkyshmerky has 15 seconds left to actperkyshmerky raises to $14,000pr1nnyraid has 15 seconds left to actpr1nnyraid raises to $44,598, and is all inperkyshmerky calls $29,898, and is all inpr1nnyraid shows [8c 6s]perkyshmerky shows [Kc Qd]Uncalled bet of $700 returned to pr1nnyraid*** RIVER *** [3d 8h Qh 8d] [4d]pr1nnyraid shows three of a kind, Eightsperkyshmerky shows two pair, Queens and Eightspr1nnyraid wins the pot ($95,795.50) with three of a kind, Eightsperkyshmerky is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $95,796 | Rake $0.50Board: [3d 8h Qh 8d 4d]Seat 1: pr1nnyraid (small blind) showed [8c 6s] and won ($95, 795.50) with three of a kind, EightsSeat 2: perkyshmerky (big blind) showed [Kc Qd] and lost with two pair, Queens and Eightshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aolVYSMRw_0

lolololol@somethingsomethingwe'regoingtoownhissoulforeveri went to high school with ariel--i'm good friends with his brother. his brother said he was a baller, i didn't know he was that kinda baller, wow.

both of these guys have the most annoying laugh in the world. Put together and I want to burn them alive with kerosene. I don't care if they have more money on FullTilt than I have made in my life, I wish someone would rip out their voicebox's.

lolololol@somethingsomethingwe'regoingtoownhissoulforeveri went to high school with ariel--i'm good friends with his brother. his brother said he was a baller, i didn't know he was that kinda baller, wow.
giggling gilling, OMG he's gonna be so god damned shocked, he'll never see this coming.... we're gonna own his soul for the rest of his life
both of these guys have the most annoying laugh in the world. Put together and I want to burn them alive with kerosene. I don't care if they have more money on FullTilt than I have made in my life, I wish someone would rip out their voicebox's.
You have never had a crazy body buzz of eating weed then i guess eh? This is pretty standard laughing and talking for someone new to it
jamie I wish you were still in vegas because watching this video really really really makes me want to get high
you had your chance when you came to the house :(jeet high woulda made my trip