Language And A $20 Offer

Hindi maaari sa akin ang pagsassa unggoy mo.I will transfer $20 to the first FCPer who can tell me what language this is and what it translates as.Have fun.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to be a tough one for any non-native to translate as it doesnt use a roman alphabet, its just spelled phonetically which is torture to translate. not arabic but looks related, mayhap a farsi, or a language native to india.edit: may also be gibberish.

Philipino i think (tagalong)looking for translationseven if i dont dfind...do i get something for giving u the language?weeeeeeeeeeeee
If Chrozzo can't translate this how the hell do the rest of us stand a chance?

First, it is not gibberish.Second, the transfer will have to be on Poker Stars.I assure all readers that it is a legitimate and popular language.The translation is also not profane.Ed

It's Tagalog (Filipino). Not possible toward my the pagasa unggoy your. Not sure of your spelling. Gatortom64 on Stars.

Tagalog is CORRECT!Impressive. Chrozzo is in the lead.
tytysince words arent in the same order in other languages sometime, im thinking it is something like...it is not possible for the monkey to be mineormy monkeys is not possible?
I just called my wife and read it to her and she said it doesn't make sense. She lived in The Philippines until she was 18 so she knows the language.
then go with mineunggoy = monkeyim positiveim chrozzo (carlisle)
tytysince words arent in the same order in other languages sometime, im thinking it is something like...it is not possible for the monkey to be mineormy monkeys is not possible?
I got that also it goes not make possible to my the blank( whatever the p word is) monkey. You can fix the words
then go with mineunggoy = monkeyim positive
lol i beat u to monkey chrozzo yea all i can seem to get is a rough translation whcih u can see in other post the wording is not correct

Okay....contest over.I declare two winners.Chrozzo and flushgarden.I will award each of them $20 on Pokerstars.My translation is: I will not tolerate your monkey-like attitude.But each of you earned the bucks. Especially you there flusmonkey....my wife is also phillipino.So.... let me know you screen names on PS and the money will be there shortly.Good fun.

Okay....contest over.I declare two winners.Chrozzo and flushgarden.I will award each of them $20 on Pokerstars.My translation is: I will not tolerate your monkey-like attitude.But each of you earned the bucks. Especially you there flusmonkey....my wife is also phillipino.So.... let me know you screen names on PS and the money will be there shortly.Good fun.
chrozzo (carlisle)and $5 from me to psu for being a good sport!