Wsop $10 K Main Event Day 3, 4 And 5

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos kirk morrison on fcp?
Kirk ran with DN, Juanda, Cunninghan, Flack in the early years in LV. It was mentioned in the first WSOP tourney that ESPN ran last week. Daniel wrote about bumping into Kirk in Australia after many years where they didn't see rach other in one of his early blogs. Looks like Kirk fell into some hard times but has bounced back nicely. From the ESPN telecast and the interviews, he seems like a nice guy.
Kirk ran with DN, Juanda, Cunninghan, Flack in the early years in LV. It was mentioned in the first WSOP tourney that ESPN ran last week. Daniel wrote about bumping into Kirk in Australia after many years where they didn't see rach other in one of his early blogs. Looks like Kirk fell into some hard times but has bounced back nicely. From the ESPN telecast and the interviews, he seems like a nice guy.
Kirk is a very nice guy and Robin is from Saskatoon which means he has to be nice Eh. When they tangle I root for a split pot.

Per Pokerwire:Hamby endured a tough run of four hands where he raised and another player came over the top to take the pot away from him. Running low on chips Hamby again raised it up, this time to 75K from late position, and Lee Watkinson re-raised to 200,000 from the big blind. Hamby took a stand and moved all-in for his last 500K and Watkinson called.It was bad timing for Hamby, as his {K-Hearts}{Q-Hearts} was dominated by Watkinson's {A-Spades}{Q-Diamonds}, and when the board ran out {8-Clubs}{3-Clubs}{7-Spades}{6-Spades}{J-Hearts} "The Waco Kid" was eliminated from the Main Event.

GG Jared! Sorry it didn't last longer, but well done!

Amongst the remaining players in the tournament, I have found this year's future ME champion.I introduce to you:David NamesI checked all the remaining players, and can verify: of all the names out there, his is the most interesting, hence: auspicious.

Amongst the remaining players in the tournament, I have found this year's future ME champion.I introduce to you:David NamesI checked all the remaining players, and can verify: of all the names out there, his is the most interesting, hence: auspicious.
Good call...David Names Eliminated by Scotty Nguyen
Good call...David Names Eliminated by Scotty Nguyen
...But......His name...!...How can this happen?!? The stars had all aligned! Names was a lock!(the deck was probably pre-stacked)Why did I wager my house on Names?

Huck Seed Is Eliminated By Robin BergrenOn the button Seed raised to 250K and Bergren moved all-in. With most of his chips in the pot Seed called with and Bergren flipped over . The flop put Bergren firmly in control and when the board ran out and the 1996 World Champion was eliminated from the 2007 Main Event.

Huck Seed Is Eliminated By Robin BergrenOn the button Seed raised to 250K and Bergren moved all-in. With most of his chips in the pot Seed called with and Bergren flipped over . The flop put Bergren firmly in control and when the board ran out and the 1996 World Champion was eliminated from the 2007 Main Event.
On the button Seed raised to 250K and Bergren moved all-in. With most of his chips in the pot Seed called with {7-Hearts}{8-Clubs} and Bergren flipped over {A-Diamonds}{K-Diamonds}. The {5-Clubs}{K-Spades}{9-Diamonds} flop put Bergren firmly in control and when the board ran out {5-Diamonds} and {J-Hearts} the 1996 World Champion was eliminated from the 2007 Main Event.

the Bergren brothers (Sol and Robin) are from where I live. I know them and played poker at their place and they are super nice guys. It would be great for Robin to win the ME, would make up for some dickweed steealing money out of Sols Full Tilt account. And they could upgrade thier ugly *** front lawn--lol. Anyways, glgl Robin.