Last night. Bodog $30 rebuy, $10K Guaranteed. I am chip leader with 24 players remaining when my laptop power cord stops working and the battery goes critical on me. I have no other computer and need to conserve power for the final table. So I turn it off for 15 minutes and come back to see half my stack blinded off at 11 players left, am the short stack by the time we reach the FT, and I go out in 9th for a measly $176. ghdfhlkehflknf.wdmhf.ql;2eiopkggjklgjw./ufl/jwf!!!!!!!!!!!That is all.

Last night. Bodog $30 rebuy, $10K Guaranteed. I am chip leader with 24 players remaining when my laptop power cord stops working and the battery goes critical on me. I have no other computer and need to conserve power for the final table. So I turn it off for 15 minutes and come back to see half my stack blinded off at 11th players left, am the short stack by the time we reach the FT, and I go out in 9th for a measly $176. ghdfhlkehflknf.wdmhf.ql;2eiopkggjklgjw./ufl/jwf!!!!!!!!!!!That is all.
If you get your laptop repaired, make sure to rename it Vinnie.

same thing happened to me one time with my HP. turned out not to be the chord but the connection and ended up frying me motherboard. the tourney was a bad beat the broken computer was a bigger one

um Toshiba actually make high quality Laptops.Let me guess, you think Dell is good yeah?
Muhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahhah...Give me a sec...hahahahahahahhaahhahhahaahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahahah...Oh gosh....Hahahahhahahhaahhahhahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhaha..A dell wouldn't a pimple on my HP's ***....Oh you're too funny...