Qq, Minraised Pf, Facing Flop Bet On Low Flop

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP2 ($21.40)CO ($67.30)Button ($46.25)SB ($49.50)BB ($31)UTG ($41.45)UTG+1 ($24)Hero ($61.15)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q :club: , Q :D . 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2, 4 folds, BB raises to $3.5, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls $1.50.Flop: ($7.75) 3 :D , 4 :D , 6 :D(2 players)BB bets $5, Hero ???Should I raise and fold if reraised? These situations come up a lot at these limits and I might be playing it way to passive. Im almost always playing QQ for set value if I get reraised preflop, especially minraised. Thoughts?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP2 ($21.40)CO ($67.30)Button ($46.25)SB ($49.50)BB ($31)UTG ($41.45)UTG+1 ($24)Hero ($61.15)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q :club: , Q :D . 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2, 4 folds, BB raises to $3.5, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls $1.50.Flop: ($7.75) 3 :D , 4 :D , 6 :D(2 players)BB bets $5, Hero ???Should I raise and fold if reraised? These situations come up a lot at these limits and I might be playing it way to passive. Im almost always playing QQ for set value if I get reraised preflop, especially minraised. Thoughts?
Re-raise PF.If you're playing for set value, then I guess it's OK to dump it now or call and peek at a turn.

QQ is a strong hand, play like one :club: Oh wow though, this is kind of retarded. If you play this to see where you're at your almost committed to getting it in. In that case I may either call to see his turn card action, or fold depending on how I feel about his capabilities. Folding to an unknown, and flat calling a known sounds alright.

Alright so I'm guessing raise to around $15? And fold to a push?What if he calls the raise, turn comes another blank and he fires again, are we calling or letting it go at this point.

Alright so I'm guessing raise to around $15? And fold to a push?What if he calls the raise, turn comes another blank and he fires again, are we calling or letting it go at this point.
I think if you pop it to $15 KK and AA push (at least the vast majority of the time), and you can easily muck it. I think I might find it pretty tough to get away from QQ though if he smooth-called and led the turn. I think a lot would depend on the size of his turn bet and whether it looks a bit like a blocker with JJ/TT or a value bet with KK or AA. It would certainly be a pretty ordinary spot though if he just smooth calls then donks it.
Problem is that villain only has one move left on the turn if you call the flop bet. I think you have to push him PF.
Problem is that villain only has one move left on the turn if you call the flop bet. I think you have to push him PF.
Wow, you're right, I'm a moron and did not read the stack sizes. He'd only have about half a PSB left for the turn. Just a question, is just calling the flop and seeing what he does on the turn ever an option in this situation? Or do we have to raise the flop 100%?

Yeah...you have to make at least one re-raise to see where you're at and how strong your opponent's hand really is. QQ is a very strong hand in that situation (with such a low board) but you could still be losing to a lot of hands (including a hidden set). If you re-raise and your opponent then goes over the top...then it might be time to think that you're beat. However, to smooth call in that situation is not the right move because you could have the best hand at that point and then give the other player a chance to either bluff you out or catch up on the turn or river.

Dont be scared of min-raises. Sometimes they're misclicks and sometimes they are off the wall hands. I'd definately 4 bet preflop, and dump to a push. As played, raise flop, and probably go broke here if he has you beat.