Jc Alvarado @ Bella Gio Cup 3

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be wearing an Eric Cantona shirt, if he wants to wear a French soccer top.Best player to ever come out of France AINEC... - and don't give me any Zidane or Henry nonsense. Only reason Zidane ever got into the team was because Cantona got banned for kicking a supporter! Cantona = True Legend.
ever heard of Michel Platini?

The jersey had no one on the back, I went to the copa America in Venezuela for the first 3 mexico games so my shirts were dirty and I wore my clean one on day 1 of the the wsop me...also, you can't get Bolivares (venezuelan currency) changed back into dollars, so I bought like 5 different Jerseys that I liked at the airport with some of the money I had left over, so you'll see me wearing random jerseys sometimes (I bought chelsea, Argentina, France, Spain, and the new Mexico) . My lacoste hat sucks, and I cant find my others, you cant wear that hat backwards but I hate wearing them forward at the table b/c I cant see people. I also hate my hair.T.J. AKA deejbub, did have Ace...I asked him about the world series of craps and he seemed to think I was making fun of him b/c someone at the table laughed. I said I'd play it for sure, he said he's never played a tourney before. That was a surprise.Bel0W probably ran sick considering we only played 5 levels.I have 76k or so. Decent for now.

It's not important if Americans don't care...and Americans don't care.Its all about REAL football. NFLF-Teddy_Bruschi_120703a.jpg
REAL football is what u call soccer and we invented the name so find your own. American football is a minority sport worldwide only really played in your country invented by pussies who were scared of playing the REAL mans game of rugby and had to wear helmets and pads. WTF is that all about?
REAL football is what u call soccer and we invented the name so find your own. American football is a minority sport worldwide only really played in your country invented by pussies who were scared of playing the REAL mans game of rugby and had to wear helmets and pads. WTF is that all about?
O RLY? I see your bet, and raise you 5 other countries.
France Shmance...head 2 countries to the Northeast of there and you'll have a REAL soccer country. (Netherlands)
:D :D :) :) :) Can't stop laughing, I'm sorry.I think the last time Netherlands did a good result in any soccer tournament, my grandfather was still in my great-grandmother belly. :club:
O RLY?I see your bet, and raise you 5 other countries.
I see your raise, and I re-raise you all in (I cover a hundred times your stack, sir :D )Taken from Wikipedia : "The 2006 World Cup stands as the most watched event in television history garnering an estimated 28.29 billion non-unique viewers, compiled over the course of the tournament. The final attracted an estimated audience of 715.1 million people." :D
:D :D :) :) :) Can't stop laughing, I'm sorry.I think the last time Netherlands did a good result in any soccer tournament, my grandfather was still in my great-grandmother belly. :club: O RLY?I see your bet, and raise you 5 other countries.I see your raise, and I re-raise you all in (I cover a hundred times your stack, sir :D )Taken from Wikipedia : "The 2006 World Cup stands as the most watched event in television history garnering an estimated 28.29 billion non-unique viewers, compiled over the course of the tournament. The final attracted an estimated audience of 715.1 million people." :D
You guys are silly. I never said soccer was a bad game, or less popular, or even less enjoyable--I was one of those 715.1million people (Danmark, FTW!). I just said, and sited, where American Football, is also played outside the USA. Note that Japan won in 99 and 03, BTW. America just started this year.

World Cup = OlympicsSoccer = Luge, bob sled, Ice dancing…pick oneEvery 4 years is great…and more then enough. :club:

You guys are silly. I never said soccer was a bad game, or less popular, or even less enjoyable--I was one of those 715.1million people (Danmark, FTW!). I just said, and sited, where American Football, is also played outside the USA. Note that Japan won in 99 and 03, BTW. America just started this year.
Well, as I said American Football is being played all over the world, but really not 1% as seriously as in the US. The best european (amateur-)teams have no chance against even halfway decent US-college-teams. :club:

GL JC GL JCGL JC :club:

Wow u say real football and show that *** Teddy Bruski...pick a real player.
Oh yeah, the guy that had a STROKE and still plays in the NFL...ya he's a wuss for sure. hee heeAnyhoo, Baseball is where it's at!!!!!!!
It's not important if Americans don't care...and Americans don't care.Its all about REAL football.
So let me see if I got this right. "REAL football" is a game where only one guy on the team ever touches the ball with his foot, and he's on a "special" team and plays about 90 seconds per game? Umm...yeah. Oh and TID JC!
The jersey had no one on the back, I went to the copa America in Venezuela for the first 3 mexico games so my shirts were dirty and I wore my clean one on day 1 of the the wsop me...also, you can't get Bolivares (venezuelan currency) changed back into dollars, so I bought like 5 different Jerseys that I liked at the airport with some of the money I had left over, so you'll see me wearing random jerseys sometimes (I bought chelsea, Argentina, France, Spain, and the new Mexico) . My lacoste hat sucks, and I cant find my others, you cant wear that hat backwards but I hate wearing them forward at the table b/c I cant see people. I also hate my hair.T.J. AKA deejbub, did have Ace...I asked him about the world series of craps and he seemed to think I was making fun of him b/c someone at the table laughed. I said I'd play it for sure, he said he's never played a tourney before. That was a surprise.Bel0W probably ran sick considering we only played 5 levels.I have 76k or so. Decent for now.
76. Nice.Ya know, I DO remember that interviewer girl now from Mandalay Bay last month. Waco was talking to her and I remember you guys all chuckling later. No idea what that was about but she is very attractive IMO. And she seemed very interested in you during that interview.Get her over to Shintaro for some Saki and sushi bro! :club: GL the rest of the way Juan. :D