Jc Alvarado @ Bella Gio Cup 3

From pokerpages:"JC Alvarado and TJ Cloutier are sitting next to each other. As the dealer threw out the cards, JC moved his hand slightly, interfering with Cloutier's card, which turned enough for the table to see an A :D . JC apologized as TJ turned it over and gave JC a long stern look. Seat one asked him what the other card was. TJ told him it was the A :club: . Fact or fiction? You decide."Also, there was this picture posted next to the story:g2_118_tj%20_%20jc.jpgWhy is JC wearing a French national team jersey? Mexico plays a very important match vs Argentina today, I would wear my Mexican jersey.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is JC wearing a French national team jersey? Mexico plays a very important match vs Argentina today, I would wear my Mexican jersey.
What's soccer?
From pokerpages:"JC Alvarado and TJ Cloutier are sitting next to each other. As the dealer threw out the cards, JC moved his hand slightly, interfering with Cloutier's card, which turned enough for the table to see an A :D . JC apologized as TJ turned it over and gave JC a long stern look. Seat one asked him what the other card was. TJ told him it was the A :club: . Fact or fiction? You decide."Also, there was this picture posted next to the story:g2_118_tj%20_%20jc.jpgWhy is JC wearing a French national team jersey? Mexico plays a very important match vs Argentina today, I would wear my Mexican jersey.
Henry 14 or Zidane 10 on the back of the jersey?
I'll take "The most popular sport in the world" for 1,000, Alex. It's so big that it stopped a war during the world cup so each of the countries could watch their nations compete. Game, set, match.
It's not important if Americans don't care...and Americans don't care.Its all about REAL football. NFLF-Teddy_Bruschi_120703a.jpg
It's not important if Americans don't care...and Americans don't care.Its all about REAL football. tedy%20bruschi%20patriots.jpg
Wow u say real football and show that *** Teddy Bruski...pick a real player.

Soccer > Football obv.Because in Football, moms don't bring these for half time. DUH!Orange_Slice_Jello_Shots_003.jpg

lol gtfo deej bub. cloutier giving looks for accidents, go blow your balls at the $10 max craps table
Honest question...I wonder if TJ is down more in Craps or Poker this year?