Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Negreanu is out! On a board of Qs6d4s 2h, Daniel got it allin with As Qh only to see his opponent with 4c4d eliminate him.
who are you and from whom did you hear this!ban if lying :club:
Daniel Negreanu is out! On a board of Qs6d4s 2h, Daniel got it allin with As Qh only to see his opponent with 4c4d eliminate him.
If this is a Lie, how do we get him booted off the site?
They were still on break when this was posted..........
i thought they might have been, it was really close because i wasn't refreshing this page and the pokernews page at the same timenow i have just one word for that guy:BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the Blinds at 1200/2400 with 300 ante = 5400 per orbitYou would need 108k just to have 20 orbits, right?C'mon DN.... TID get a serious double up!!!! :D:club:

i thought they might have been, it was really close because i wasn't refreshing this page and the pokernews page at the same timenow i have just one word for that guy:BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AGREE!Pokernews updated chipcount 87000, must of lost a pot worth 8k.....
Oops I was wrong. I had him confused with his donkey protegee.
Time to ban this douche
DN still has 87k. Gussy just dumped off 100k to it looks like. Damn, hoping he gets deep also.
at this point I am just hoping for any big name to make the FT so I have someone to root for on the PPV
whats with you bud?i'm starting a ban petition right here right now
I'll say one thing about Anthony(Dead Money) Mak. The kid has alot of balls to post his tournament hands. I mean in 20 years as a pro player I've never seen a guy who played that bad who told the truth about putting his money in like a donkey. Everytime I turned around this kid was describing how he was allin with AJ on a board of QT48 against QQ. Seems like those "lessons" Daniel gave him really paid off. LOL!!!
I'll say one thing about Anthony(Dead Money) Mak. The kid has alot of balls to post his tournament hands. I mean in 20 years as a pro player I've never seen a guy who played that bad who told the truth about putting his money in like a donkey. Everytime I turned around this kid was describing how he was allin with AJ on a board of QT48 against QQ. Seems like those "lessons" Daniel gave him really paid off. LOL!!!
/sign. Ban this idiotGO DN!!
whats with you bud?i'm starting a ban petition right here right now
Where do I sign?
and im sure if you were in the ME, you would go real deep :club: