Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"11:05 PM - "678 flop, 2 hearts, 16k in pot, dn bets 12k in heads up pot, guy pushes... Daniel in tank.... Calls.... He's out... Set of 8s vs Daniel's 10 8... Dream is over"GG Daniel!!"=[

I'll say one thing about Anthony(Dead Money) Mak. The kid has alot of balls to post his tournament hands. I mean in 20 years as a pro player I've never seen a guy who played that bad who told the truth about putting his money in like a donkey. Everytime I turned around this kid was describing how he was allin with AJ on a board of QT48 against QQ. Seems like those "lessons" Daniel gave him really paid off. LOL!!!
you are stupidgo awaywho are you exactly, mr. "i played in the me yesterday"?

Bad WSOP

I've NEVER enjoyed reading about the ups and downs of a Major Tourney more...DN, we are proud to be Your Fans!!!!!!!We know it was a tough day, but rest assured, All you can do is your Best!!!And we know you ARE the Best!!!!!Hold Your Head High!!!!!!!

here it is from Poker News:Daniel Negeanu ExitsDaniel "Kid Poker" Negreanu has been eliminated from this years Main Event.On a flop of {8-Spades}{7-Hearts}{6-Hearts} Daniel bet out 12,000. Ryan Mclean was next to act and he moved all in for more than what Daniel had.Daniel went into the tank for a long time, working out how much was in the pot and whether he had enough chips to play on if he folded. Eventually he made the call, showing {10-Diamonds}{8-Clubs}. Ryan had him in bad shape, he'd flopped top set holding {8-Hearts}{8-Diamonds}.The turn was the {K-Diamonds} leaving Daniel only a nine to make a straight and keep him alive.The river was not a nine, the {4-Spades} in fact. This year it is to be for Kid Poker

gg dnand btw that jackass that claimed to play the me is long gone now it looks like

here it is from Poker News:Daniel Negeanu ExitsDaniel "Kid Poker" Negreanu has been eliminated from this years Main Event.On a flop of {8-Spades}{7-Hearts}{6-Hearts} Daniel bet out 12,000. Ryan Mclean was next to act and he moved all in for more than what Daniel had.Daniel went into the tank for a long time, working out how much was in the pot and whether he had enough chips to play on if he folded. Eventually he made the call, showing {10-Diamonds}{8-Clubs}. Ryan had him in bad shape, he'd flopped top set holding {8-Hearts}{8-Diamonds}.The turn was the {K-Diamonds} leaving Daniel only a nine to make a straight and keep him alive.The river was not a nine, the {4-Spades} in fact. This year it is to be for Kid Poker
I'm wondering if the QT hand in the FT of the shootout had an affect in DN making this call. Seems strange he would call off all his money with a pair and gutterball. Only beat a draw. Anyone know how much DN had left in his stack? Was he pot stuck?
I'm wondering if the QT hand in the FT of the shootout had an affect in DN making this call. Seems strange he would call off all his money with a pair and gutterball. Only beat a draw. Anyone know how much DN had left in his stack? Was he pot stuck?
"Daniel went into the tank for a long time, working out how much was in the pot and whether he had enough chips to play on if he folded"Sounds like that could be the case.