Event #55 World Championship No-limit Texas Hold'em $10,000

365 User(s) are reading this topic (300 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)64 Members: crocd99, Znakeyez, HoosierAlum, ibuddy, bull62, bjp1976, GrandRapidsRon, Jordan, Kuge, matchstix, Don Giovanni, EdwardGreene1, Donkinator, Farkus, psufans2, garamond10pt, reyho, Loismustdie, BriantheMan, msals11, GCP, neblon, DanielNegreanu, Waffles2003, fatman, MJINK3, crowTrobot, meservery, sabes99, weishan14, MisterB, bobot624, BWToth, code1390, cwjones14, panthike, manifesto630, doublemeup, Eight_Tabler, dfmaicher, hockey fan, Pokerkid555, Acesfull1208, deadlysyns, Straws, Eleusis, TheRake_MD23, Canuckickstan, nbliss16, Mr. Sparco, michman34, llou, Alex916F, rookie2619, soup, WaLdOrFiAn, Birdie10, MrNiceGuy, gator60, pokerfriendly, HijackedAffairs, LittleWyvern, CSM345, augmentedhey you two go get lots of chips and final table this tourney

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

365 User(s) are reading this topic (300 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)64 Members: crocd99, Znakeyez, HoosierAlum, ibuddy, bull62, bjp1976, GrandRapidsRon, Jordan, Kuge, matchstix, Don Giovanni, EdwardGreene1, Donkinator, Farkus, psufans2, garamond10pt, reyho, Loismustdie, BriantheMan, msals11, GCP, neblon, DanielNegreanu, Waffles2003, fatman, MJINK3, crowTrobot, meservery, sabes99, weishan14, MisterB, bobot624, BWToth, code1390, cwjones14, panthike, manifesto630, doublemeup, Eight_Tabler, dfmaicher, hockey fan, Pokerkid555, Acesfull1208, deadlysyns, Straws, Eleusis, TheRake_MD23, Canuckickstan, nbliss16, Mr. Sparco, michman34, llou, Alex916F, rookie2619, soup, WaLdOrFiAn, Birdie10, MrNiceGuy, gator60, pokerfriendly, HijackedAffairs, LittleWyvern, CSM345, augmentedhey you two go get lots of chips and final table this tourney
Daniel......... "I didn't hear no bell!!!!!!!"
Everything is under control people. I got this covered. I AM Rocky Balboa and I can take bigger hits than that. They'll have to shoot me to get me out of this thing, I can read everyone at my table like their cards are face up. Seriously, I'm as confident as you can be about my play on this table and I'm pwning them despite the bad luck that had me go from 220 to 80, and now back to 130.
I love it when you mix your arrogance with your sense of humour- I feel it is when you are at your best. Good luck buddy.

Man I feel good, I tell you the truth. I feel like Rocky right now, fighting Clubber Lang, I just know I'm going to win, cause I've seen the end of the movie! But I took a couple of really tough hits in a row, I lost with pocket aces to K 9, the flop of a king with two hearts and he hit the flush on the river. Then the very next hand I lose with AK against QJ and that one was really sick, we were all in. I raised and this guy, I knew he was going to make a move on me, sooner or later. He moved all in and I called. The flop was J94 all clubs. So now I can win with an ace, a king or any club. But I blanked out.So I went from 220,000 all the way down to about 80K. But I am back up to 130,000 and they're in big trouble because I'm reading really, really good and I'm focused. I'm going to steal a Hellmuth line: "I'm starting to see right through their souls."I can feel it, I feel like I'm in complete control. As long as I avoid those big hands that I can't avoid then I'm going to be right back in it. I got 130,00 and that is good.Daniel

Man I feel good, I tell you the truth. I feel like Rocky right now, fighting Clubber Lang, I just know I'm going to win, cause I've seen the end of the movie! But I took a couple of really tough hits in a row, I lost with pocket aces to K 9, the flop of a king with two hearts and he hit the flush on the river. Then the very next hand I lose with AK against QJ and that one was really sick, we were all in. I raised and this guy, I knew he was going to make a move on me, sooner or later. He moved all in and I called. The flop was J94 all clubs. So now I can win with an ace, a king or any club. But I blanked out.So I went from 220,000 all the way down to about 80K. But I am back up to 130,000 and they're in big trouble because I'm reading really, really good and I'm focused. I'm going to steal a Hellmuth line: "I'm starting to see right through their souls."I can feel it, I feel like I'm in complete control. As long as I avoid those big hands that I can't avoid then I'm going to be right back in it. I got 130,00 and that is good.Daniel
And boom goes the dynamite...Just be confident, not cocky out there DN. And good luck. I know you can pull this thing off.Edit: Oh well he just lost 30K to K9 guy.
o.k, where exactly are these comments coming from?

Shake it off, it ain't nothing!!!!! They are gonna have to hit you harder then that!!!!!!!!!TID!!!!!!! :club:

poker news:Kyle Morris Takes Pot Off NegreanuKyle Morris has just take a nice pot off Daniel Negreanu at our feature table.He raised to 5,200 from the button and Daniel called from the small blind. The flop was {8-Hearts}{10-Clubs}{5-Hearts}, Daniel bet out 8,000 and Kyle called.On the turn: {3-Hearts}. Daniel led out for 16,000 and Kyle made the call.The river {8-Spades} slowed Daniel down and he checked. Kyle made a bet of 18,000 and Daniel went into the tank, asked Kyle a few questions, and then went back into the tank.Kyle said to Daniel: "Throw it away, call, do SOMETHING..."Daniel did do something, he took Kyle's first suggestion and threw it away.

Are you serious?
yes my buddy just got a text from his friend in wsop who said DN jsut tripled, i guess well find out details soon
yes my buddy just got a text from his friend in wsop who said DN jsut tripled, i guess well find out details soon
well I hope its true! GO DN!!!
Never wanted an anonymous text to be correct so badly in all my life...
You got THAT Right!!!!C'mon DN, TID!!!!!!!!!!! :club: