Sooo, i was just checking his blog to see how hes doing in the main event (on the off chance he updated it because he hasnt in a month). As im reading it says "cant wait till next year so i can play in the main event". Turns out he just turned 20 in june! Im dumbfounded This kid is unbelievably good. Scary good, and hes 20. Im going to quit poker and drive a sword through my stomach. He destroys the highest stakes online, drives a bently, and did i mention he cant even legally gamble?

I'm going to read that whole blog, seems that the kid went from being a $1/2 LHE player to being a Bentley driving ballah in just under two years, I must learn from him.

I always thought he was 22 or 23. 2p2 has pics of his hot 33 yr old gf
link?
Where was this at?
NYC. I know perky fairly well..watched him play a bunch of timesEdit: He was playing him on FTP...not a live match. Just to clarify.
NYC. I know perky fairly well..watched him play a bunch of times
He's been struggling bad on FTP. He always goes busto and ends up asking to borrow 100k from the person that just felted him. He's always fun to watch though.
He's been struggling bad on FTP. He always goes busto and ends up asking to borrow 100k from the person that just felted him. He's always fun to watch though.
He is completely insane. You should see him playing in person an absolute blast to watch play.Oh...and he will never ever go bust...just run out of account funds lol.He made me play Oppenheim 3 handed PLO once. I was terrified playing with $20,000 on the table. But I was on a 100% freeroll and would have gotten 50% of any win. I lost $1100 which was nothing in that game...so sick.
He is completely insane. You should see him playing in person an absolute blast to watch play.Oh...and he will never ever go bust...just run out of account funds lol.He made me play Oppenheim 3 handed PLO once. I was terrified playing with $20,000 on the table. But I was on a 100% freeroll and would have gotten 50% of any win. I lost $1100 which was nothing in that game...so sick.
good guy to know!
Sooo, i was just checking his blog to see how hes doing in the main event (on the off chance he updated it because he hasnt in a month). As im reading it says "cant wait till next year so i can play in the main event". Turns out he just turned 20 in june! Im dumbfounded This kid is unbelievably good. Scary good, and hes 20. Im going to quit poker and drive a sword through my stomach. He destroys the highest stakes online, drives a bently, and did i mention he cant even legally gamble?
Say waaaaaaaaaaaa
Obv brag post.
el perkyshmerky plays so bad hu it is funny.- Jordan