So I am guessing that the title of the show should be "Scott Baio is 45 and Single- Duh!"
He was a dick to everyone and about everyone.. and his friendn is an even bigger dick. Duh! is right! lol
  • 3 weeks later...

His best friend is just truly pathetic. I'm curious how much of this is scripted and how much is real.The best part is that the big brother from the wonder years looks exactly like he did 15-20 years ago on the show. And I like that he's at least normal.

Here's what I don't understand. Why is he compelled to get married?!?The dude obviously does great in the female department, he's screwing whatever he wants to... he clearlyloves the lifestyle and doesn't like to have just one woman. Is this just good idea for a reality show or does he really think he needs to get married?

Here's what I don't understand. Why is he compelled to get married?!?The dude obviously does great in the female department, he's screwing whatever he wants to... he clearlyloves the lifestyle and doesn't like to have just one woman. Is this just good idea for a reality show or does he really think he needs to get married?
He probably feels abnormal for not having gotten married yet. Also, maybe he isn't enjoying his life as much as it seems.

I saw a little bit of the show yesterday and I doubt if I will watch it again. As a woman, I am rejoicing he is still single. He really comes off as a smhuck even when he is trying to be sincere. There are some people who really should remain single. I know I am one of them, I hope Chachi realizes it too.

Here's the deal ... Scott Baio knows he wants to marry this chick Rene. And he's probably known it for quite awhile. He also knows that he hasn't had any work in God knows how long. Pretty much all is income comes from residuals from Happy Days and Charles in Charge.So he comes up with a plan to make him seem like a guy going through a life-changing moment. He's probably already made all the changes that this "Doc Allie" would advise him to make. But he turns it into an 8-part reality show, thus increasing his likeability and his publicity.End story.